Chapter 29

(Lemon warning)

I awoke by rolling of my bed and crashing into the floor. Obviously I was used to having a solid muscled chest there to stop me rolling off the bed. I got up slowly clutching my head that was thankful not bleeding I looked into the mirror in my bedroom and noticed a yellowing bruise that must have been two or three days old. How come I didn't remember where I got it from. I thought I would render something that was painful. I got changed out of my old long t-shirt. I quickly hopped into the shower to clean myself and wash my hair. After the shower I pulled my slightly damp towel dryer hair into a top knot pulled on a pair of light blue shorts and a lavender t-shirt. I opened my bedroom door slight annoyed as yet again I could not find my phone or even my own house keys. I swear I had them recently. I went downstairs to get a drink of water and check the time without my phone I honestly had no idea what time it was. I went into the kitchen and saw that the pastry's were no longer on the kitchen table Theo must have put them in the fridge. I checked the microwave clock that said it was 7:30 I should have guessed it was early from the watery sunshine that was being let I. Through the windows. I herd the front door unlock. I looked over to the kitchen entry way and saw a tired and dressed in fully black Theo. Why was he dressed like a spy. He was turned back I ducked back into the kitchen I don't know why but I didn't want Theo to know were I was also what he did last night was not ok. I grabbed a mug from the cupboard as quietly as I could as I herd Theo make his way upstairs. A couple of seconds later I herd a door close quietly I stated to make myself a cup of tea but as soon as I filled the kettle herd thunder footsteps race downstairs then two strong arms embraced me so tightly I dropped the kettle into the sink.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were in the kitchen?" Theo practically yelled at me distress clearly written in his face, his movements were starting to get erratic.

"Well where were you and you still didn't tell me who was on the phone don't think I forgot, you keeping secrets from me all I did was wake up and start on my breakfast." I told him pulling away from his grasp picking up the kettle.

"I'm not keeping secret from you y/n-" Theo started to say calmly

"Then tell where the fuck you were just now what drug were you talking I'm sick of all ways being in the dark Theo. Either tell me or I will leave." I stated slamming the kettle down as my anger was risings. From the look Theo was giving me I probably shouldn't have mentioned leaving.

" No you will not leave, you can't you belong to me." Theo told me taking step closer to me then as quick as lightning he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Theo put me down you fucker" I yelled pounding his back with my fist.
"Stop man handling me" I screamed now using my legs to kick as well as my first because they didn't seem to be doing much.

"Baby trust me you dint want me to drop you" he said totally calm like he wasn't even bother by me attacking him. He started to walk up the stairs and then to his room.

"Let me go." I told him thrashing around now. Finally I was dropped onto Theo  soft mattress my relief wasn't long living as Theo's mouth soon started to attach itself to my ear in a urgent manner as his fingers triangles my hair gripping it hard pulling on it slightly as his mouth moving to my neck leaving many hickeys. I tried keeping in my moans but I couldn't keep them in his mouth felt so good biting and sucking my skin. My moans seemed to encourage Theo as he bite harder and diced for longer. After a monument or two he pulled away whilst my hand quickly tried to pull he back Theo threw his shirt somewhere in the room as my hand started to trace his well defined abs. I shouldn't be doing this, I was going to give myself to him when he was keeping things from me. I tore my eyes sway from his chest and looked into his grey eyes that held so many emotions. It was like looking into a stormy sky just before the sun burst from the clouds a baths the world in golden light. I found myself getting lost in them. I didn't realise Theo was tugging at my top, that is until I felt his rough, cold callous hands swipe across my flat stomach. That was it I didn't care that he was keeping things from me right then and there I needed this I wanted this. Theo was mine and I was his it was about time I committed myself completely to him, to my daddy. I ripped my top of and grabbed Theo hair pulling him closer to me begging him to shut up my mind with his lip, his tongue, his manhood. Theo hands went round my back I could feel his hand inclining my bra. I was getting self conscious the most I had ever done was kiss. I've only every had one boyfriend. Theo pulled back, u didn't want him to he would be able to see my completely bare upper half. I detached my hands fro his hair so I could cover myself. But Theo gripped my wrist before I could.