Chapter 24

I felt a pulsing pain start to build up behind my temple, that coupled with the intense smell of sweat, pot, smoke and alcohol was making me nauseous. I spotted a flash of one brow and one green eyes and made my way over to them hopefully Noah knew of Theo's whereabouts I had been searching for him for about half an hour but I yet yet to find him and Mia didn't live in a mansion however nearly every student from my year a few from the year below were here. I walked up to Noah as he was drunkly flirting with a girl who looked like one for sip of alcohol would make her pass out she was that out of it. She had white blond hair and red eyes of an albino. Her lips where coated in hot pink lipstick as her eyes were ringed with smudge eyeliner and dark shadow. She was wearing a tight black dress and black stripper heels. So she was the same height as Noah.

"Hey Noah how you seen Theo?" I asked Noah ignoring the glare the drunk girl gave me as I interrupted their flirting.

"Awwww princess" Noah slurred out as he hugged me leaning most of he weight on me I almost stumbled backwards.

"Noah get off me your heavy" I wined as the girl wobbled away.

"No wait umm what was you name again" Noah yelled after her spilling his drink all over me In The process. I tried to push him of me again but it didn't work.
"Princess Who were you thinking about during art." Noah asked me as his dark heterochromia eyes.

"What-" I started to question but Noah cut me off.

"When you showed me that lust filled look who were you think of. Was it one of us. Me or Ethan?" Noah asked as he brought his face closer to mine. I felt my face go read from embarrassment. I looked away from him but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his eyes. They really were beautiful. He was drunk but his eye held clarity that could not be faked Noah moved closer to me I closed my eyes when I felt his jot breath reached my face.
"Or was it nether me or Ethan is it in fact Theo?" My eyes snapped open the same time as a fist collided with Noah jaw. He collapsed on the floor but was still conscious was being pressed to a hard males chest wile unrelating arms held me tight and refused to let me go. He buried his face into my hair then moved it so his chin was resting on the top of my head I could hear his radical heartbeat through his white shirt.

"If you put you filthy hands on my baby girl again I won't hesitate to destroy you. I haven't this time because of our friendship don't make me regret my choice Noah." Theo said over to top of my head then grabbed Noah's hand and pulled him up. Noah held his jaw with his other hand a look of fear now clouded his eyes the alcohol glaze gone now. The atmosphere around us now was quite and filled with tension.
" y/n I'm sorry but I think we should go home now." Theo said as he pulled me from the house and we started to walk home in silence him dragging me. I started pulling my hand back struggling against Theo grip.

"Theo let me go." I said digging my heels into the earth trying to make him let go his grip was getting tighter on me I was sure it would leave a bruise on my wrist. I finally managed to get out of his grip and ran back a couple of spaces we were by a park so I jumped behind a bench so there was some kind of barrier between me and Theo.

"Y/n what are you doing we are going home." Theo said in a dead cold voice while his silver eyes burned into me.

"No I am staying here until you tell me what the hell that was." I yelled at him my voice breaking at the end slightly I was scared and worried I just wanted to hug Theo and melt into his arms take his pain away. But I couldn't he needed to explain to me he needed to talk this through. I sat down on the bench and glared at him. Theo rubbed his temples and sat down next to me.

"So?...." Theo said refusing to look at me.

"Theo please explain to me what was going through your head what were you thinking." I rested my hand on his knee trying to get him to look at me. His beautiful stormy eyes looked up they were shining with unshed tears until he buried his head in my chest I felt my dress start to get damp with Theo's tears.

"Don't leave me baby girl I'm sorry that I made you mad please don't leave me I'll do anything just pls don't leave me" Theo said into my dress my heart was breaking.

"Theo I'm not mad I just think we should be able to talk about what the hell just happened." I told him in a soft but firm tone of voice.

"No." Theo said holding onto me tighter his hand forming fist around my clothing. I tried to look him in the eye but when I looked down all I could see was his soft dark hair.

"Theo."

"I said No would you listen me for once I am doing this for you why don't you understand no one else can have you. Your mine and mine alone if I need to lock you up for you to realise that I will you belonged to me." Theo said as he grabbed my face forcefully I was scared so my body reacted the only way it knew. My hand grew out as it struck the left side of his face and his head snapped to the direction too. It was silent and completely still for a moment. Theo slowly turned to face me again I tried to move away but his arms kept me trapped I could feel my heart starting to race as my breathing got erratic shit I was going to have a panic attack. Theo had a red imprint of my hand on his on his cheek I didn't mean to hit him that hard I just needed him to let go. Theo eyes those eye that I loved so much because they were so full of light were now cold and dead.
"I have given you ever wanted I have given you freedom I have given you friends I have given you a future. Well that stop now if you do not think you belong to me I will just have to teach you." Theo said in a dead voice.

"What are you talking about" my small voice said Theo gave me a chilling smile and then I blacked out.