Chapter 28

Theo sat at the table with an array of takeout menus spread out in front of him. I was sat opposite him with a piece of paper and a set of charcoal pencils in my hand drawing the outline of the town outside the floor the ceiling dinning room windows it wasn't quite dust yet the last rays of sun were still peaking out in between the built up areas the town. However my eyes kept on leaving the window of focusing on Theo in stead. I knew exactly what kind of pencils I would use for his steely eyes and how I would shade in his soft hair not to mention how I would capture the beautiful curve of his lips.

"Babe it's not that I don't enjoy you eyes focused on every inch on me. It's just it makes it hard to figure out what to have for tea. However if maybe you came at sat on my knee we could figure it out quicker." Theo said with a smirk.

"Yes I'm sure that will not be distracting at all." I told him in a playful sarcastic voice.

"Unfortunately your right. How about Mexican as I have discovered today you like your spice." Theo asked me holding up a flyer for a Mexican delivered service

"Pass." I said as I changed my pencils.

"Seriously you said No to the Chinese, the pizza, which I still deeply offended by. No to Indian and No to the Mexican what do you want?" Theo asked locking my e/c eyes with his.

"After my father left I lived on take out my mother was to depressed to even leave her bed let alone cook. If I am having take out, I would rather it be proper food if that makes sense." I told Theo sharpening my pencil.

"What about the cafe near the art shop I think they do some veg quiche." Theo said walking behind me and started to massage my shoulders I leaned into him and closed my eyes

"That sounds nice." I whispered.

"Y/n you need to tell me these things I know you've had a bad past, but I can help you." Theo said as his hand made all the stress of my shoulders leave.

"It's just hard for me" I moaned out. My life after my father left was a secret I held it close to my heart so I would never forget but I can never relive it I will never tell anyone about it.
"It's hard for me to relive it." I said
"Thanks" I turned around peaking him I the lips. He gave me a grin. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up

"Let's get your food"

*time skip back to the house*

Theo places the bag full of pastries and the two tarts on the kitchen table while I quickly grabbed two plates glasses and a jug of orange juice.

"Theo can you grab some forks and knives please." I asked him as he was closed to the draw. He rose his eyebrows at me

"Knives and forks babe there pastries" he told me looking at me like I was crazy

"And were not animals get the cutlery" I told him unpacking the food. Theo grabbed a knife and fork cut up a piece of my beetroot and goat cheese tart and held it to my mouth in an attempt to feed me I glared at him.

"Open up babe" Theo said waving it in front of my face I shook my head I was not going to be fed.
"Oh come of y/n" he told me as I moved my head away from him refusing to food.
"Well just know you made me do this."
I looked at him with curiosity as he took to food into his mouth then kissed me pushing to food into my mouth as my eyes widened. Theo pulled away with a triumphant smile happy that he finally managed to feed me.

"I know I call you... daddy but I'm not a child Theo I'm not a little I don't have a little space ok." I said getting up to pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"Good I get turned on when you call me daddy but I like it when your feisty and sometimes defiant. Thought when your obedient it's also cute. I don't want you to go into a little space because I love you just how you are." Theo told me hugging me from behind. It was so sweet. He wasn't always perverted.
"Also If you were s little we would have to pretend these didn't exist." Theo said grabbing my breast making me jump and squeal pushing him away from me.

"What the hell," I yelled covering my chest with my arms. I take that back he was always perverted.

"I'm sorry honestly I didn't know you would react that... way. Why did you react that way what happened y/n?" Theo asked his aura because dark and more menicing.
"Was it Tora?" Theo asked trapping to the wall. Wow de-ja-vu but why did I think I had been here before.

"No it wasn't anything he never did anything like that to me he probably thought I was beneath him. It's just grabbing me like that next time just I don't know maybe give me some warning." I told him looking down at my feet. Theo related his cage around me.

"Go to sleep princess it's late." He said as I sped upstairs I almost missed the soft whisper he said after I disappeared
"Next time you'll be begging for you daddies touch.