Chapter 15

I was on my way to Ethics when I was ambushed and pulled into a storage closet. I grabbed my hair and pulled it away from face as it had covered it when the person who kidnapped dragged me into the said storage closet. I glared at the person who grabbed me.

"Conner oh fuck Theo going to be so pissed I wasn't even supposed to go near you." I said more to myself then to him

"That doesn't surprise me of Theo after all he can be very possessive though he seems even more possessive now all because of you y/n" Anna said appearing out of the shadows. I looked at her with the most scathing look I could manage

"And why do you exactly care?" I questioned her. Her face scrunched up in looked that clearly said she didn't like me but also she was unsure just what I was capable of. I felt a gaze travel over me I rolled my eyes and turned to Conner.
"Unless you want me to tear your eyes out I suggest you stop undressing me with your eyes and let me go to my class." I told him giving him my infamous death glare.

"I don't understand what's so special about him why does he like you so much I have done nothing but  be charming to him" Anna cried out I was surprised she didn't go into full 'princess' tantrum mode.

"Maybe he doesn't like you because your fake." I told her completely devoid emotion.
"Now I really should get back to class."

"You have Ethics now right?" Conner told me as he opened the door for me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How do you know that you creep" I spat at him.

"I have Mr Kingston too" Conner told me leaning against the door frame

"Woop-de-fucking-do" I muttered and made my way to my class followed by Conner.

*time skip to end of class*

"Leave me alone." I told Conner in a quiet tone as I tried to see if Theo was waiting for me.

"I could princess but I want to see that rage filled look on Theo face when he realises you are mine not his." I span around and looked at him with fire in my eyes.

"I'm not some fucking toy I don't belong to anyone." I muttered under my breath but still loud enough for Conner to hear me. Conner obsession with making Theo angry was unnerving me greatly. I saw a glance of dark hair and a flash of red hair I leaned out of my chair more trying to see if it was Ethan and Theo. I however leaned to much as the ground rushed up to meet me and the chair leg hit my temple with a horrible crash.

"Y/N!" A voice called out to me but who's voice I had no idea as darkness started to embrace me and with my temple feeling like it was being stabbed with a red hot knife I eagerly accepted it.

*Time skip*

"You are a dead man" was the first thing I herd after I gained constiones. My eyes were closed and I still felt sleepy so I kept them closed using my other senses. I could strongly smell disinfect. I felt a hard surface below like a cheap mattress. And I could hear a low humming probably from an AC and Theo voice sounding very cold and deadly dangerous.
"I'm going to destroy you. You have hurt someone I care about you better start running."

"You think this is my fault she bashed her head because she was trying to make sure you weren't outside the classroom like some unhinged stalker if you want someone to blame look in the mirror buddy" that sounded like Conner seriously what went on between these two. My head really hurt I wanted to know if there where any pain killers around here but that would mean I would have to open my eyes but I was too tired and I didn't want to see Theo worried about me. I just wanted them to leave and let me get drugged up in peace.

"Listen ok I totally agree with you Theo but you killing Conner isn't going to help y/n and your giving off bad vibes you need to leave so I can help your sister." A soft Male voice said  there was a moment of silence.

"Fine" his cold unemotional voice said followed by a pair of fading foot steps. The Male let out a soft sigh.

"Miss y/n I know your awake I need you to sit up and open your eyes to see in you have a concussion and if you some pain killers you need to open your eyes." Said the unknown male.  I opened my eyes and sat up and found myself in a clean white nurses office. With a Male in a black button up and grey suit trousers wearing a white doctors coat. He smiled at me he looked like a male version of Juliet four skin blond hair however his jaw was more square and eyes were a soft light brown and had a slightly crooked nose.
"His Miss y/n my names Ace I herd your friends with my sister Juliet." Ace said as he sat on the foot of my bed
"Now let's see if you've got a concussion OK?" Ace asked. What a great way to spend my second day at this school.