Chapter 19

He still had that perverted and disgusting smirk on his face as he did the last time I saw him two years ago. He was wearing a designer three piece suit like it was nothing. His dark eyes held depths that I knew was full of evil and malevolent intentions. He had beautiful unblemished white skin and soft looking dark hair. His beauty could easily rivals Theo's on the outside but on the inside it was like day and night. I knew that personal beignet the subject of his hateful words and evil actions may hand quickly came up the my shoulder wishing I had brought a jacket or something felling his gaze lingering on my chest as the memories came flooding back I felt something settling around my shoulder seeing it was Theo's blazer I sent his a thank you with my eyes. It's true that Theo could be irritating and difficult as well as he enjoyed teasing me but he was always at my rescue.  It was then when Taro's eyes went from my form to Theo.

"Who the hell are you." He said his voice becoming deadly I saw Amber looking between me and Taro trying to understand how we knew each other.

"I'm her step brother ass hole who are you?" Theo asked standing up as he towered over Taro. Taro tried to make himself look taller as he had always been concerned about his height.

"I'm her fiancée ." Taro Said Theo looked at me in shock as Amber did I let out a sighing knowing I would have to explain this.

"Actually Taro it was never confirmed and if you seriously think I would go anywhere near after what you did. Your insane know if you don't mind me I need to go talk to my father." I told him standing up and matching over to my father. I slammed both my hands down on to the table and glared at him.

"Lady l/n what a pleasant surprise" Mr Nakamura said giving me his signature smile. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Father why didn't you tell me you were meeting Mr Nakamura because you didn't inform me I just had to see Taro and you know what he did to me how he made me... entertain him" I told him looking down as the memories over flowed me. The first time I meet Taro he was charming exactly how a wealthy businessman's son is expected to act. Bit after a few meetings he started spending rumours about my mother that she was crazy that she never loved me she wasn't able to go because she's an embarrassment. And he wasn't wrong he was telling the truth he damaged my relationship with my mother beyond repair. Then came the entertainment he made me dance for him like some kind of pole dancer I didn't have i choice if I didn't he would tell his father not to go through with any of the deals my father needed so we had money. I felt disgusted and used and then my father and Mr Nakamura said we looked so good together we would have beautiful children and Taro ran with it saying we were engaged. I turned to face my father
"Amber brought me and Theo here because she doesn't think you give her enough attention. Deal with it. Theo will be taking me home now." I said as I left the table when I teacher the table while Theo was he had already got his mums car keys and was ready to leave. Theo gave one last deadly glare at Taro and then ushered me into Ambers car. I looked out the window as Theo drove us back I was silent and so was Theo. When Theo parked I walked into the house immediately and headed straight for the kitchen in search of my father most precious items. His single malt whiskey collection. I quickly poured me a small glass and downed it letting the fire soothe my throat and clear my mind. Theo sat down opposite me and gestured to me to pour him one I obliged and slid it across the table.

"You ok that guy he seemed intense and malicious." Theo said sounding his glass back after he downed it. I poured me and him another one and slid it towards him.

"I never thought I would see him again looking at him it's like i transformed back into the little subordinate girl he forced me to become it was terrifying." I told Theo looking down into the Amber liquid. Theo looked at me with those beautiful eyes I get memorised by them a drank my drink and then downed another one. I needed forget Taro he was in my past Theo could just be my future.  I got up from my chair and walked over to Theo I needed to get rid of Taro from my mind I needed to consume myself in something else someone else. I pulled Theos chair away from the table so I could sit on his lap. I felt s part of Theo stand to attention abruptly.

"Y/n what are yo-" I quicklyshit him up by pressing my lips to his my arm wrapped around his back my hand found their selfs into Theo's hair pulling his head closer to mine while I deepened this kiss. Taros face was fading from my mind but so was my common sense saying I should not do this when I was upset and slightly drunk I would regret it later but Theo tonge was doing some unbelievable things to my body it was making me feel warm and another part of my body. My core start to warm up. Until he pulled away.
"No! I'm Not going to do this while you are like this plus we have school tomorrow you need to go to sleep. Theo said gently pushing me on his lap I tried to get back on but Theo left the room before I could even react to hid refusal.