Chapter 47

Theo POV
I stood over my kitten looking at her painting I knew it she thought I was trapping her like the bird in her painting I just didn't want her to get hurt by the world outside. I knew people would disapprove of our love saying it was wrong like we were some freak of nature. However right now they were not my priority y/n was she always was. I wanted to make her feel comfortable again. I bit my lip thinking of always I could make my princess comfortable. I smiled when the perfect idea popped into my mind. I kissed my kitten on her forehead then started on my plan. I went downstairs and quietly started the make some f/b/f | f/b/d ( favourite breakfast food or drink if your like me and don't eat breakfast) i plates up the food/drink bit before I brought it up to my princess I went into the garage when I asked Kirishima for the drug I made sure he gave me some spare a took a tea spoon and poured it into the drink. I tasted a tiny bit to make sure my kitten wouldn't tell the difference. It was perfect. I carried up the plate and using my back I opened my princess door.

"Kitten wake up it morning I brought you breakfast." I told a sleeping y/n.

| Y/N POV |

I woke up because a sweet voice said 'Kitten wake up it morning I brought you breakfast.'I cracked my eyes open at that and instantly whisked I hadn't I was greater by Theo bare well defined chest. I looked up to see him holding a breakfast tray with f/b/f | f/b/d. I narrowed my e/c eyes at the food/drink yeah I wasn't going to drink that but I remember my plan I had to pretend. I took a deep breath.

"M-master thank you for making me breakfast but I'm not really that hun-" Theo cit me off with a kiss as he placed the tray on my lap.

"Y/n of you do not eat it I will feed you" Theo said not breaking eye contact with me. Of course he would the sadistic dick.  I didn't break the eye contact as I cut up the food and slowly brought it to my lips it hovered in front of my mouth for a second.  I took a small bite still watching for any emotion to cross Theo's grey eyes. Nothing. It must be safe, god I hope it's safe I stated to eat the rest of the food as well knowing that I needed my energy. I wasn't waiting for my prince in shinning armour to come and save me. I was a warrior and could save myself from my own villain, a villain that I helped to create.  I picked up the drink. Theo's smile widened an inch and his eyes darkened a shade. I hesitated, he did something to it most likely drugged it. I narrowed my eyes at Theo and placed the drink back on the tray with out drinking it.

"Master if you want me to trust you again which I assume you do I would suggest that you stop try to drug me." I told him crossing my arms. Theo knelt down so he had to look up to me slightly.

"Baby girl I just want you to be comfortable with you living situation." He said in a sweet voice. Did he really think that would make trying to drug me again ok. Theo really wasn't wired right.

"Master just give me time not a drunk your psycho free made." I told him giving him back my drink. Theo's smile grew wider.

"You really are incredible smart baby girl also you new art work stunning" He told as he kissed my cheek and walked out the door with the dishes on the tray. I let out I sigh and flopped back down on my mattress after a couple of seconds I waked to my wardrobe and pulled on some black jeans. I wondered if I asked Theo he would let me watch a film. I needed out of this room. To be honest out of this house but I knew better to get Theo mad at me because I wanted fresh air. I herd Theo curse loudly from down stairs I tip toed to my door and peaked out and tried to see down stairs.

"Hi mom." I heard Theo let out in a sigh. She was calling again I cheacked the clock it was Friday  I mean it made sense in was  they normally would come back tomorrow but they were staying on Amber was probably calling to tell us that.
"Yeah y/n upstairs I'll get her." I walked back to my bed a sat crossed legged on my bed. As Theo walked into the room with the home phone and handed to me. I knew if I said anything bad another person would die and Theo knew this he trusted I wouldn't say anything stupid.

"Hey Amber how are the Bahamas?" I asked not caring.

"Amazing anyway how are you is Theo taking good care of you?" Her bubbly voice asked.

"Theo's being the best big brother a girl could ask for you did a good job raising him." I told he staring and Theo's grey eyes.

"Oh thank you sweetie well I was just calling to let you know that me and your father are staying an extra week for our honeymoon so we will be back to in about a week or two but there should be enough money for you two if there not let your father know and he should wire some more to both of you now I should go tell Theo's I love both you bye" she hung up the phone I passed it back to Theo relaying Ambers message.

"I'm proud of you baby girl your doing well to not break any of my rules" he said to me kissing my forehead.
"So for a reward I will let you out of your room for the next 24 hours you can do what ever you want inside the house however if you either touch a kitchen knife or try any of the doors or windows you will be punished severely do you understand baby girl."

"Yes Master I understand" I told him standing up he let out a sad sigh I wasn't sure why but I didn't question it Theo took the phone and walked down stairs where I followed him. I could basically taste freedom even if it was a fake sense of it. It would be enough for now anyway. I would be free I won't let my obsessed lover dictate the rest of my life for me. It wasn't his life to control.