Chapter 42

/Theo POV/

My iris were darker was the first thing I noticed when I caught sight of my reflection as I left my kittens room after securing her. That was new my eyes that were usually between a pale steel colour to a dark charcoal depending on the light were now as dark as the wildest night. My eyes were black swallowing all the light in the world. My mind traveled back to my Kitten was I hurting her by keeping her was I keeping a beautiful and exotic bird in a cage even when she longed to be free. No I couldn't be y/n loved me she wouldn't want to leave me. However I capsule lie to myself I had left her in the room tired to the bed upset and gagged. I was giving her space to calm down I was protecting her I was keeping her safe. Even though my iris were dark they were still clear and you can easily see the emotional coursing through me. I was changed right before my eyes but to keep y/n safe I needed to she was way to pure for this filthy world. It's true she had a thought exterior she wasn't a damsel in distress but I needed her by me I needed to know she was safe. I had my princess now I had her where I wanted that means I didn't have to wait right? Part of me asked eagerly wanting to start my family with my kitten. 'But she wants us to wait she's not ready.' You gentlemen in me spoke. 'As soon as she Bates my children she will be begging for more she will be begging for me.' I thought as my friend grew thinking about my kitten in a hot panting mess under me begging for me to continue to thrust my dick into her until she couldn't move. I herd some noise from upstairs I thing my kitten wanted some attention. Awe she missed me all ready how sweet of her I missed her to. I started to walk up the stairs I paused for a moment. I wounded If my kitten had a kink. I had already alluded to my kink well a couple of mine. I opened the door quietly she hadn't seen me yet, I saw her trying to gain my attention it with her hands tied to the head board and her mouth gagged the only thing she could do was lift her body off the bed and then slam it down again to create a noise that I would hear. I shit the door behind me making my princess look at me her gaze held remorse and tiny bit of fear but I could still clearly she the love she still held for me. However my princess did do something wrong she left my side to go and look at her phone and then she mentioned another mans name in my presence for that I believed she needed to be punished. She didn't know that she was breaking a rule. Hmmm I needed to clearly tell her the rules then. I folded my arms and leant against the door giving my kitten a sadist smirk.

"Kitten did you want something?" I asked her. She nodded her head and gave me a sweet look, it was cute that she thought giving me a false sense of security would make it easily for her to escape. Oh princess you won't escape o won't let you. She tried to gesture to her mouth with her ha damn still bound to the head board. I smiled at her perhaps a dash of pian will give her a view of how serious my rules are. I tore the tape of I saw her flinch as it tore some hair out as well. I quickly captured her lips with mine. Being away from her was proving more and more harder it was effort to just be in a different room then her being near her, kissing her making love to her was addicted I needed her. I was becoming obsessed I knew it was unhealthy but did I care not at this moment in time no. Y/n belong to me I would be dammed if I was going to let anything or anyone get in my way. I pulled back

"Oh I'm sorry kitten I didn't mean to hurt you." I told her leaning my forehead on hers she bit her lip making my little friend want to come out and play. She looked so sexy tied up under me unable to push me away or stop my actions, biting her lip to restrain her form angering me with unsavoury comments smart girl.

"Theo when are you gong to untie me?" She asked quietly. Brave girl not even a stutter in her voice she would be such a good mother. Kind, smart, beautiful, brave and strong.

"Well princess that depends on you behaviour" I told her claiming her lips again forcing her to let me deepen it by squeezing her ass.

"M-my b-b-behaviour" she breathed out after we parted for air I was pleased to She her legs rub together slightly not doubt getting wet I wonder if me becoming more dominant was a tun on for her I walked my finger up to her pussy teasingly and started to trace patterns of her inner thighs.

"Yes it is clear to me we need to set up some rules that you need to follow and if you follow them I might let you gain some freedoms like having you hands free, maybe even leaving you room, who knows but first the rules. And I want you to listen with out interrupting or that gage goes back on do I make myself clear?" I asked stopping my hand from tracing patterns. My kitten nodded her head. I suppressed a sigh.

"Words baby girl. Daddy want to here your words" I told her staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes daddy you made your self clear." She told me obediently.

"Good girl"