Chapter 5

I had finally unpacked my room and now I felt empty I had nothing to distract myself with. And no distraction meant constant thoughts of Theo and last night. God what had this guy done to me I grabbed my biology text book and started to study blood cells oh the joy.

*time skip*

I was woken by a gentle knock at my door. I blinked groggily at my wall. The side of my face was uncomfortable I looked what I was lying on. Oh! It was my bio text book. The knock came again a bit more aggressively

"Yeah yeah I'm coming Christ." I said getting up to my door I opened it saw Theo and quickly closed it again.

"Oh come on sweetheart don't ignore me" Theo called sweetly out to me.

"Go away!" I said back through the door.

"Babe why are you mad at me I didn't do anything to bad right"

"You sexually harassed me we're family have some morals" I shot back. I heard a loud thump and a small dent appeared in my door did he just punch the fucking door.

"Don't you dare call us family. WE are NOT family." Theo threatened in a deadly low voice. I lent my head against the door this was stressing me out.

"Theo we have to be It can't be like this" I Said. I waited until I herd Theo's foot steps diapering down the stairs. I went to my dark wooden wardrobe. I grabbed my purse, keys and jacket and left my room I stopped in the kitchen to quickly write a note saying I didn't need dinner so my dad wouldn't freak the hell out. And locked up the house As soon as I was a block away from home I called a cab.

*time skip*

The small Mexican girl with dark black springy curly hair mock glared at me as I smiled sweetly at her I know Holly wasn't mad at me her chocolate brown eyes were smiling at me.

"Fine" She said opening the door to let me in her voice like rain drops on petals.

"Thank you" I said hugging her and walking in as her mother a taller and straight haired version of her walked out of the kitchen

"Oh y/n are you staying for tea I didn't know you were coming" Holly's mum said her voice reminded me of jazz. I gave her a smile she always made me feel welcome in her house.

"If that's ok my stepmom and dad don't really know hoe to cook vegetarian meals. Where as you are an amazing cook." I said taking my jacket off.

"Y/n your too kind, and of course you can stay here for dinner." I thanked her as she headed back into the kitchen.
"We won't be eating for another hour yet sweetheart" Holly's Mother called out to us. Holly pulled me up to her room. I walked into a pastel paradise. Holly's bedroom was every colour under sun just in pastel. It was like a cotton candy factory.

"I don't understand how you can stand pale colours." I told He sinking down onto her blue bean bag.

"So who's the guy" Holly asked me I looked at her blankly.
"The guy your were telling about last night  it is a guy right." I lent my head back and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"It's Theo." I mumbled but I knew she herd me

"Who Theo?" She asked

"My stepbrother" I said.

"Shit" i got up and headed to the window  that overlooked the nearby park.
"Y/n this is bad you can't have feelings for your stepbrother it's wrong. Y/n please tell me this is some twisted joke." Holly said I wish it was Holly I really wished it was.
"So what are you going to do." Holly asked me,

"What can I do he's my stepbrother." I almost yelled. Uh when did my life become such a mess. Probably when my mum killed herself. I felt two skinny arm embrace me from behind,

"It's ok I'll help you figure this out." Holly told me.

*time skip*

"This is gorgeous London." I told Holly's mum after our meal of veggie homemade pizza. That's why I become such good friends with Holly she's a vegetarian like me. She smiled graciously at me and Holly's dad took a swig of his beer.

"Oh honey your too kind." London told me grinning widely. I smiled back

"How's you father y/n?" Harry (Hollies dad) asked me. I froze with my pizza halfway to my mouth. How was my dad I mean he's ruining my life while having fun with Amber the step-whore.

"He's um well?" I said Holly's glared at her father. While I continued to eat my pizza.

"Dad!" Holly said clearly trying to call him an idiot with her eyes. Poor Harry it wasn't his fault my life was a mess.
"Any way what school are you going to now" Holly asked me. I shrugged

"Beats me all I know is that I'll be in the same Year as Theo." I told them
"My stepbrother" I added when London and Harry looked lost.