Chapter 38

(Lemon warning)

/ Y/N POV/

I felt the soft mattress meet my back as the handsome face hovered over me his dark hair brushing my face.

"W-we should, Aaaaah get some protection" I told Theo as he bite down on my ear. I felt Theo kiss down my collar bone.

"Your not on birth control?" Theo asked me taken aback. I looked at him and furrowed my brows

"Why would i be on birth control" I asked sitting up starting at him.

"Y/n I know I'm not your first boyfriend I thought it would be a precaution to just have even if I'm your first time I reckon you've done more then kissing" Theo said his eye challenging me. I started at him did I just hear correctly did he think I did things with Caleb he was my first kiss and that was it. I got off Theo as he tried to make me stay
"Theo let go of me I'm not in the mood." I told him trying to break out of his grasp

"No, I thought that was the case but I need to make sure." Theo said half to him self I stilled my movements and watched him. If he believed that then why did he ask me.
"Don't worry kitten I have protection." He said as he looked at my eyes that were clouded with confusion. Theo losing his grip on me slightly as started rubbing circles on my inner thighs as his lips brushed over my collar bone. I started to melt there was no point in resisting I didn't even want to. His body, his lips, his tongue, his love I was addicted to all of it. I felt Theo hand move higher towards my pussy as I started to heat up and get wet.
"So kitten tell me just how much you loved you big brothers hard big dick inside of you." Theo whispered in the most intense and sexy voice I had ever herd.

"I-i l-l-loves it s-s-sooo ahhhh m-mmm-much On-onii-c-chan" I moaned out. Theo wasted no time in ripping both our cloths apart from my black panties and his deep blue boxers after I managed to utter the last syllable. I opened my eyes and saw that incredible sexy smirk on my lovers face.
"Onii-chan you don't have to be gentle with me tonight I want you to use me to completely and utterly satisfy yourself" I told him I used my strength to flip us so I was on top. I kissed down Theo stomach as I came to the deep V meet the top of his boxers I slowly teasingly pulled them down letting his hard member spring out. I wasted no time pleasing him with my mouth. It was my first time but I hoped I was found it right. I twirled my tongue round the head of his dick giving it a couple of flicks I gained cm on cm tiring to get this right when about 7 inches of him was in my mouth I took him fully out and then plugged him back in gagging when
I tried to take all of him. Theo quickly pulled back saving my throat from his big friend. I kept bobbing up and down using my hand to satisfy the part of his dick that wouldn't fit in my mouth. Theo kept hold of my head keeping me at a steady rhythm I knew he wanted me to go faster even though he didn't push me to do it. Form the grunts coming form Theo I think o was doing a god job I went t quicker and harder taking more of him in my mouth pushing my gag reflex down. After a coupe of minutes I felt his dick twitch I pulled away. I wasn't quite ready to swallow his cum well not yet anyway. When I came up we were flipped over as Theo attacked my breasts with his skilful tongue and talented hands as I become a moaning mess I could feel him leaving love bites all over me finally marking me as his. I felt the heat inside me almost burst when he drew back my little mewl that escaped form my lips was met with a little chuckle form Theo.

"Oh don't worry kitten you're Onii- chan  is going to make hot, loving and pleasurable  sex with you but he wants his dick to make you cum. He told me pulling down my panties and plunging his dick into me giving me  indescribable bliss he kept of trusting into me his hair covering his eyes damp with sweat. I could barely connect any tow thoughts together every thrust was taking me to heaven with Theo the saying practice was most definitely true and he was perfection in every way I came  almost instantly but Theo wasn't done yet.  He continued to pound into me spilling his seed into his condom. As he did this o realised I broke my promise to myself I was going to please his fully tonight however just like the first time he took control and made it all about me. Completely. Theo lent his forehead against mine breathing deeply.

"God Y/n I love you so much it breaks my heart, this feeling I have even calling it love doesn't do it justice you are my everything even the thought of you not being by my side is enough to drive me insane. Promise my y/n please promise you won't leave I need you to or I think o will actually go insane" Theo told me with a look of pure pleading in his eyes. I lent up and gave him a soft kiss.

"Don't worry Theo I don't plan on going anywhere I Love you I promise you o won't leave." I told him.