Chapter 39

18 years ago 08/04/2001

M/n POV

I glared at my sister the pretty one everyone said. She had seen me spying on my love yesterday. His name was F/n he was in her year two years up from me. When I first saw him it was like seeing an angle so I got interested in him. Now I know everything about him. But my sister had crushed any chance of being with him by telling my parents so here we are her smirking at me. Me glaring at her just I sing to stab her eyes out and my parents giving me disappointing looks. Like I care about them all I care about is my sweet f/n. I needed to save him from all the dishonest and ugly people in the world. This place was filled with sluts that just wanted to use his body. I was different I needed him his every thing his heart his body his mind his soul.

"M/n I feel like your.... attachment-" my mother stared.

"It not attachment it love he is my soulmate you can't stop our love he and I will be together you don't understand that I will do anything for him you can't stop me." I yelled

"God dad can't you just do something she's fucking insane" Lilly my sister asked my dad acting like the innocent little princess my parents and the rest of the world saw her as but I knew the dark evil ugly which she was on the inside. I hissed at her.

"M/n it's not love you don't even know him and what your sister told us he didn't even know Lilly had a little sister also he is a bit to old for you." My mother calmly said. I was still processing the fact that he didn't know I existed didn't as in past tense.

"YOU BITCH!!" I screamed grabbing a knife and throwing it at my sister she had toned my sweet f/n about me. The whole kitchen bust into chaos my parents screaming at me to stop while my sister was crying her eyes out. My senses left me all I could see was red how dare these pieces of scum try to separate me from my lover. F/n was mine he belonged to me.

09/04/2001

I walked to school with a spring in my step I was so glad I had gotten rid off those pesky little trouble makers trying to separate me from my f/n. How silly of them. I could feel the bento I had lovingly prepared for my husband clang against my own poor bento I didn't care that my food was the old burnt food my husband only deserved the best that why after I had ... gotten rid of the problem I had slabbed away making sure my f/n's bento would be the best. I stopped in my step I saw my life lean against the oak tree by the entrance of the school it was like he was waiting for someone. I narrowed my eyes and looked around trying to see if he was waiting for some bitch. I took a deep breath and calming walked up to him.

"Um hi." I said in a quiet voice trying to get his attention. He looked down at me as a bright smile came onto his face.

"Hey your M/n right Lilly's little sister I glad you came to me I actually wanted to talk to you. Is your sister ok she seemed slightly um different for a couple days saying stuff like I should be careful and how if I dated her I would be safe and stuff like that." He told me. I let out a little giggle this was perfect.

"Lilly think she likes you but she doesn't understand real emotions the only person she loves is herself she just wants you for a reputation." I looked down pretending to be sad.
"I'm sorry to break the news to you but she told me herself" I looked up at him through my eyelashes. He gave a sad smile

"I see. Hey M/n do you want to have lunch with me today maybe?" He asked me. I hugged him tightly all ready planning the rest of our life together.

"I would love to."

(Sorry for the short chapter and another side story next update will be back on the main story)