Chapter 8

He was just staring at me. His dark fingers steepled together as his brown eyes studied me. It was making me nervous. I looked around the office avoiding the older greying man's eyes. His office was nice panelled dark wood and two green couches on either side of the room with an impressive desk and a green chair behind it will I sat an a hard backed scarlet chair. It felt like I was on trial.

"So miss l/n welcome" his booming voice said as he spread out his arms. I raised on of my eyebrows at him.

"Uh um thank you? I think.." I mumbled.

"Miss l/n please don't mumbled it's not ladylike," I had to stifle a laugh I knew i was many things ladylike was not one of them after all my grandma always enjoyed saying I cursed enough to make a sailor blush. I showed him a tight lipped fake smile.
"Follow me miss l/n I shall show you the school." He said leaving his office taking long strides so I had to speed walk to catch up with him.

"So here we are miss l/n your classroom." The principal said after he had show. Me my art room, Ethics room, Psychology room and fold technology room. However bathroom, library and  canteen no I had to find them myself.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically however I didn't think the principal noticed.

"Of course," He said and then I left. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It opened after a few minutes by an women in impressively colour bohemian styled outfit.

"Ah you must be miss l/n I'm Dawn Moyà, call me Ms Moyà" she said ushering me in I was terrible nervous but some of my nervousness left when I spotted Ethan and Rex at the back of the classroom smiling at me.
"Well miss L/n would you like to tell my students something about you." Not really my mind said

"My name is f/n l/n I'm seventeen and I like painting I guess." And a moody musician who happens to be my stepbrother but then again no one needed to know that.

"You can take the empty seat between Mr Jones and Mr Myer" she said gesturing to the seat in between Ethan and Rex. I quickly took my seat. Ethan leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Good to see you again little miss adorable" he said smiling I looked at him with a blank look.

"He's been calling you that since you and Theo left." Rex told me throwing a ball of paper across the room to a Jock.

"I'm not adorable ok I'm not some kind of child I've been through things you wouldn't believe." I muttered to myself. Ethan and Rex shared a look I ignored  them and focused on taking notes.

Ethan looked at me like I was insane.

*Time skip to after class*

"But why school sucks" He said like I didn't know. I raised my left eyebrow at him. If this was his reaction to me taking notes and actually playing attention in class I wonder what his reaction would be to me handing in essays.

"I know but I want a good job whilst my dream career takes time." I told him as we made our way to the same building Ethan was going to do drama and I was doing art.

"Career?" Ethan asked me

"Yeah you know the job you want to do for the rest of your life." I told him walking into my classroom.

"Wait what's your dream career?" He yelled after me. I slipped into a seat next the the floor length windows and stared out of them. I felt someone seat next to me I ignored them until they tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and felt a sigh come along. Next to me sat a princess. She had chocolate brown perfectly highlighted brown hair. Her sparkling forest green eyes where filled with curiosity as her slim figure was turned slightly towards me. He sun kissed face was flawless as was her small nose and cute mouth.

"Can I help you?" I asked the mystery girl in a bored voice. She gave my a smirk as she observed me glancing me up and down. My eyes narrowed slightly, when she saw this she plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Hi my names Anna." She said holder out her hand I ignored it and turned back to the window.
"What you name." She asked I ignored her
"You must be new here I've never seen you before"
"So What was you last school like" Anna asked me. This girl could not take a hint.

"Anna I'm pretty sure y/n doesn't want talk to you and I don't blame her. Now please get out of. My seat." Noah said appearing to save me from this annoying  girl she reminded me of Shiro.

"Thanks." I told him giving him a small smile while Shiro stormed off.

"Hey no problem your Theo's little sister and Theo's like a brother to me so I guess your kind of like my little sister." Noah told me giving me a bright smile. I furrowed my brow, hoping against hope that didn't mean he would also try and bite my ear off.
"Hey don't worry it's not like I'm gonna steal you away I know your Theo's" I froze. Noah looked over to me in confusion.

"Alright settle down, settle down Miss Neko i'm sure that Mr Ashford would love you to flash him but not on school premises." The teacher said coming into the classroom. She had long black hair in braid down her back with a scarlet silk shirt and a black pencil skirt and short black heels. He had a pail complexion and bright blue eyes.
"Faces, eyes, mouths, noses. In other words portraits." The teacher started I grounded and lent my head the table.

"Not a fan of portraits?" Noah asked from my expression the answer was clear.

"I don't like people why would I like painting people. Painting is supposed to capture the soul of something. If I painted someone who had an ugly soul like oh I don't know the whole of humanity it would be an ugly painting. No one would buy an ugly painting." I explained Noah starred at me

"You know y/n not everyone has ugly soul"