Chapter 43

"Rule number one: address me as either master or daddy.
Rule number two: do not ignore me
Rule number three: all ways say goodnight and good morning with either a kiss or an act of love." I told her giving her a wink as my fingers moved a mm closer to her pussy.
"Rule number four: never ever mention another persons name unless I allow you.
Rule number five: don't try to contact anyone.
Rule number six: do not say anything disrespectful or act disrespectful.
Rule number seven: do as I say if I say go to the bathroom strip and have cold shower for ten minutes. you go to the bathroom strip and have a cold
Shower for ten minutes.
Rule Number eight this is the most important one kitten do not try to escape if you break any of this rules you will be punished." I told her taking my hand away from her inner thigh. Y/n bit her lip more a moment.

"M-master?" She asked her gaze that had stayed on my hand flicked up towards my eyes.

"Yes kitten?" I said asking her to continue.

"What do you mean by punishment!" She asked rubbing her legs together. My sadistic grin grew.

"Punishment like this" I told her grabbing her legs and spreading them
So she couldn't rub them together I then sat on them so she could not move.

"Have you even herd about how dangerous pleasure can be. You can be over come by it yet not aloud to unleash it. It's like a form of torture wanting to cum being so close but not aloud to cum. I wonder if how long you would last until begging me to let you cum." I saw realisation dawn on her face if she couldn't follow my punishment and released before I told her to she would be breaking rule number seven. Hmmm now that I come to think of it even thought I did only give her eight rules quite relaxed of me if I do say so myself. I might need to write them down maybe y/n could create an art piece around the rules.

| y/n POV |

He was insane, like clinically wrong in the head. He left me squirming under his touch and then just decided to stop.

"Master, I am sorry" I said lowering my head. Sorry my ass I didn't know he was possessive enough to not even what me to see another guys name. Oh my god it makes sense every single thing that he did makes sense.

"Master what drug did you give me?" I asked in a voice devoid of emotion. I looked through my eyelashes I could Theo look startled did he really thing I wouldn't figure it out he had just revealed to me how vindictive and sadist he was it doesn't surprise he would have drugged me.

"Very very smart kitten you would make a great mother. I gave you an experimental drug gifted to me by Kirishima just as Kirishima also suggested that his father went to your dad to make a business deal all the way over in the Bahamas. my mother being who she is would of course go over there and suggest to your father that they finally take their honeymoon. resulting in your father being offered a position in there one that he will not refuse." Theo said confidence leaking from his every pore. He was a genius and insane, an insane genius he had this all planned from the beginning.

"Anyway to answer you question more accurately, the drug does not have a name as of now but it gives a batch of short term of amnesia three day to a week, it also gives a deep sense of obedience as dependence on someone close to them that my dear happens to be me." Theo said. I furrowed his brows the amnesia was up to a week that means I could have forgotten Theo.

"M-Master why didn't i forget you then" Theo eyes brighten as did his smile.

"You love me. No matter what happens to people they always remember the people they love." I didn't disagree I did love him even before he screwed up my brain with this fucking drug. I felt part of me die In that moment, my fire.

"Don't look so sad kitten this is a good thing we can be together forever no-one will ever tear us apart and if they try well I'll just simply kill them i mean Taros already dead." Theo said happily i felt my body go cold but he was in a coma Theo said so.

"I did more damage then I thought I planned he would be out of commission but I must have damaged his internal organs to much however he deserved to die after what he did to you." I bit my lip trying to hold back the comment that right now I would take Taro trying to make me submit to him then Theo who is literally threatening my friends. I knew Holly and Caleb if I did not contact them soon they would assume something is wrong and come round and then they might die. I didn't even realise that year were falling from the eyes as the thought of my lover killing my best friends my only friends my reason for still be here alive today.