Chapter 27

The cold air of the AC blasted through my thin scarlet tank top as my army jacket was tired round my waist it was quite a pleasant day out side. Well for March any way. Theo grabbed a trolley as we started to make our way down the stocked shelves.

"You know you never answered my question what do you want to eat for dinner." He asked me then he leaned down to my ear and whispered
"Don't worry though I know what you can have for desert." My face turned deep red. As I looked around.

"Theo" I hissed at him. As a little old lady walked down our aisle. He gave a look as if to say 'what'
"Do you know how to make a fsf" (favourite spicy food if you don't like spice then pretend) I asked getting the ingredient needed to make it while Theo stayed stoke still.

"No um maybe we can eat something else" he said in a less them calm voice. I looked back at him with a calm voice.

"I can make so no worries." I told him oblivious to the slight green tinge to his skin. Theo came up behind me and took the items into the trolley.

"Aww your so sweet to your girl. Make sure you treat him right sweetheart he's a keeper." The little old lady told us as she saw this.

"Oh don't worry ma'm I'm not going let y/n get rid of me like that." Theo said to her.

"What a sweet boy I wish my husband would have been like that but he was a rotten old bastard and now his son is like and even my grandson." She said shaking her head.

" I know what you mean my dad a dick too." I told her passionately. The poor woman looked taken back at the venom in my voice when speaking about my father. She looked at Theo then bid both goodbye and went to pay for here shopping. I was about the grab the jar of chilli but Theo stopped me.

"Y/n it not that I just don't know how to make it I physically won't be able to, well at lest to the best of my ability I can't deal spicy food." Theo said pulling my hand away form the chilli. I felt my spirits dropped slightly I was really looking forward to it. But at Theo's explanation I could help but laugh. While Theo fixed me with a mock glare. I covered my mouth with my hands as the laughter continue to spill from my lips.

" I'm sorry Theo I really am it just, and don't take this the wrong way. You seem to have this aura of being the big strong powerful man and the fact that you can't take little spice kinda make your image crumble it make you less intimidating and more cute." I told him Theo let go of my wrist as leaned down to whisper in my ear before a screech tore our attention away form each other.

"OH MY GOD THEO!!!" I loud high pitch voice sounded form the end of the aisle. She was short was my first impressions he was about a three inches shorted then me. She had beach blond hair that was straitened to death. She was wearing a full face of make up and pink spaghetti strap top and light denim mini skirt. On the feet where a pair and light pink converse. She basically flung herself at Theo. I stood there quite confused until I released that the mystery girl was basically pressing her chest into Theo's face. That was my confusion turned into rage as I tried to stop myself from strangling the god damn girl who was trying to seduce my man. Even thought technically he wasn't my man. But anyway it was the principle of the matter I loudly cleared my throat and sent a pointed look at Theo how was trying to detach himself from the girl.

"Hi and you are?" Theo asked the girl with a look of uncertainty.

"Oh right my name is Thea I'm friends with Anna"her heigh pitch voice told us Theo let out a soft groan while I looked at her blankly who the hell was Anna.
"I'm surprised Anna didn't tell you anything about her. I'm here bestie I'm sure she would tell her boyfriend about me." Thea told Theo whilst ignoring me completely.

"Wait hold on a second are you saying that Anna told you I'm her boyfriend." Theo asked the girl with a dark look in his eyes.

"Well yes because you are." Thea answered not noticing Theo darkening mood.

"That thirsty bitch whore " Theo muttered under his breath I was surprised at how vulgar the language he used was, not that I was the picture of pure lady but still.
"I would never go near Anna he's a manipulative conniving slut who is full of STIs and you can tell her that for all I care. Come one y/n let's go to another store." Theo told me dragging me out of the store. As we started to walk home I intwined my fingers with Theo's as stranded to strong circles on the back of his hands to calm him down.

"Daddy who's Anna?" I asked not missing a beat it felt natural to call Theo daddy I can't believe I didn't to it sooner after all I was dependent on him. Ow my head started to hurt no I didn't want the storage visions of a cheeky grin and a mod of starlet hair. Theo noticed my eyes shut in pain and kissed he hungrily igniting my lust as my pain left as did the vision.

"Oh baby girl she is nothing trust me please. How about I treat you tonight how does a take out sound and then we can watch a movie and then have a very enjoyable desert." Theo told me

"About that daddy I do want to it just you seem quite um large" I told him refusing to look at him.
"Also I'm well a you know what i know it will hurt so will you um please be um well gentle I guess?" I asked him I was pulled into hug straight away.

"We don't have to do anything until your ready don't worry I would never force you y/n and I promise when we do share each other it will be nothing but bliss for you I promise you that." Theo said diving me quick kiss to my forehead.