Chapter 37

Theo's POV

I had my arms wrapped around my babies waist as she stood at the stove stirring the home made tomato sauce she told me before that I wasn't the best at making pasta she would teach me. The sun was just starting to set making y/n hair and eyes shine. I slowly started to move my hand around to her stomach and skip my hand under her shirt so it mad resting on the smooth skin of her flat stomach. I really wished my baby was ready to be a mother and have her carry our baby in her. However I knew children were very hard work I did not want to share my soulmate just yet.

"Theo, I love you but your chin in digging into my shoulder." Y/n said. I removed my chin from her shoulder and looked over at the crimson sauce. I lent down and blew in her air making y/n blush. It was quickly becoming my favourite pastime. I opened my mouth and was about to take her ear into my mouth when the house phone rang. I felt like punching the wall but I knew that would scare my baby away. Y/n started to move away form the stove I quickly stopped her and went to answer the phone. If it was one of my old 'friends' I couldn't allowed them to talk to my kitten. It could cause her to remember everything.

"Hello?" I said I to the phone in a emotionless voice.

"Theo darling it's me your mum how are you and y/n I hope your eating all right" my mother voice sounded through the phone. I let out a long sigh this women really did have the worst timing. I was just about to start on my kittens reward.

"We're fine mother y/n cooking some dinner now considering I did some yesterday." I told as I looked over to y/n as she gave me her signature open smile. She gestured for me to give her the phone. I walked over and passed the phone to her.

"Hey Amber it's me y/n, yeah me and Theo are fine." She said a little line appeared on her forehead as she frowned slightly.
"School is ok." My kitten said pausing and then looking me for help I gave her a smirk she wanted the phone so she could get herself out of this situation. When she relished I wasn't going to help her she stuck her younger out at me.
"Amber I would to hear all about Where ever you are however the pastas burning so I need to make sure it's ok I'll talk to you later bye" y/n said hanging up and placing the home telephone on the table. I walked over to my baby girl.

"That was dealt with beautiful kitten" I said licking her ear earning me a soft moan I saw her Han tighten around the wooden spoon. I smirked against her ear.

*time skip to after dinner*

I watched her all through dinner she was right her pasta was slightly better then mine. However I didn't want my baby anywhere near a knife I knew she was strong, but she had to go through many emotional struggles in the past 6 months that has to have a dark effect on a person I hoped I helped fixed that. the thing with mental problems is you never know. what if my kitten started to think she was a burden on me and thought I was better off with out her and decide to take her life I could not ever let that happen.

"Daddy?" A sweet voice callled to me I was suddenly brought back to my senses as y/n looked at me with worry apparent on her face.
"Are you ok." She asked. I smiled at patted my knee.

"Baby come and seat on daddy's knee" my baby quickly obeyed.
"I'm fine I was just thinking how much I love you and how much I need you to stay safe and with me." I told her leaning close to her ear taking it between my teeth and giving it a playful tug. Y/n moaned in such away I could feel my ember started to grow instantly I felt one of my kitten soft hand run under my t-shirt and start to explore my chest as she turned around on my lap so she was straddling me I quickly tore my t-shirt off so y/n could see my defined chest as I saw her cheeks heat up slightly. I chuckled at her cute reaction and then went for her lips. As our lips moved in sync with each other y/n left hand went up to my hair and her right kept running up and down my chest. My kitten slowly tugged on my hair adding a tiny bit of pain making my pleasure and member grow. I broke the kiss and looked into my loves eyes.

"I think we should maybe move this upstairs how about your room?" I told her whilst nibbling her ear I would be surprised if she wasn't dripping wet. The only response was a lewd moan I decided that was a yes. I picked her up as she tightened her legs around my waist. Clinging to me. I made my way to her bedroom wanting to make her second time even more amazing then her last.

"You ready princess?"