Chapter 50 (ending 1)

End 1

RED! It was everywhere covering ever single wall of the basement. The floor looking like a scarlet rug was over it. My insane laughter bounced off the wall as I continued to stab Theo again and again. I was scared that when I stopped stabbing I would be nothing my emotions where gone every time I plunged the knife down creating another new hole if Theo was the only time I felt anything. Conner was dead the blood lose finally killed him. I raised the knife about to stab Theo again I caught a glance of my eyes in the knife. I was crying my laughter dies as my body wracked with a heart breaking sob I looked down and my dead lover. I didn't move for a couple of beats. I suddenly flung the knife across the room grabbed Theo's shoulders.

"No, THEO! NO! WAKE UP! YOUR NOT DEAD. WAKE UP! Pleas Theo wake up." I cried shaking him I pushed my head to his cheats as I cried on him Theo why did you leave me. I love you Theo. I got up silent walked up the stairs grabbed the phone. I dialled 999 and told them that I killed my step brother. I hung up sat down by the front door silently waiting for them to lock me up. I finally was gone all the emotional people hold we're gone I felt nothing I was a shell. All colour had gone of my work
It was grey.

| 3 years later |

I barred my teeth at the doctor as soon as he came into my room I ran to try and kill him with my teeth but my chain that kept my straight jacket chained to the wall pulled me back. I hadn't talked in 3 years the only thing I did was try and kill it's the only way I felt anything anymore

"Y/n I'm here to help you." I barred my teeth at him again why did people call me that wasn't my name. Master tell them my name. I thought as I saw Theo next to me he placed a hand on my mine and bit my ear I closed my mouth.

'Remember Kitten you can't let anyone know I'm here they'll try to take me away' Theo whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to give you something to help you" the doctor said he held a syringe in front of him. No I could let him touch me he would Theo leave. Theo save me please.

'Bite him kitten when he come close to you go for the jaw and bite him you know how much I love the colour red on you mouth.' Theo whispered in my ear I waited on more step. I lunged to his through and ripped it out with my teeth as the red substance filled my mouth I lapped it up mmm even better than my daddy cream. Two nurses rushed in and carried the doctor out while I cleaned up all of the red liquid with my tongue knowing that my daddy would be proud of me.