Chapter 20

My head my not my friend this morning I still remembered everything from last night though I wish I didn't. Maybe I could call in sick today my dad owed me from what happened yesterday. I had to relive the moment my whole world came crashing down and Theo and Amber were there to witness it. I groggily got dressed and made my way down stairs not caring that I probably looked like fresh hell. I could hear Theo and Amber discussing Taro with my father I ignored them as I  went to make some toast.

"Oh sweetie your bruise" Amber said to me I had binned the bandage I was planing to see if Ace could put a fresh one on me this morning. I tried to smile at her.

"It looks worse then it is I'll get the school nurse to put a bandage on it today. Also I don't know if Theo informed you but we're going to be having a sleep over with some of his friends tonight and they invited me so we will be going to theirs after school right Theo." I said turning to him.

"Yep that right" he confirmed giving me a soft smile I ignored my father and he did the same to me as I crunched down of some wholesome multi-seeded toast. I grabbed Theo's hand and made our way to the front door wanting to leave the house as soon as possible so I could talk to Theo in private.

"Oh well have fun" Amber yelled after us. Theo unlocked the car and I silently got in knowing my apology would be extremely awkward. Theo got in his said but he didn't move to start the car.

"Y/n last night I wanted to but y/n you were upset and your weren't thinking clearly I didn't want to do something you might not have been ready for not only that but it would be like I would be taking advantage of you I couldn't do that to you. Y/n you are so important to me the fact that you had to go through that with Taro I just want you to be comfortable and safe. But baby girl I was so angry at him that I knew I wouldn't be gently I would have ravished you from top to bottom and not stop there I would have left my marks all over you so everybody would know you are mine." Theo said in a low sexy voice his eyes darkened as he explained what he would have done to me I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't make a noise.

"Theo I might not have been thinking that clearly but I did know what I wanted and that was you but I also wanted Taro to just go." I let out a sigh.
"But I'm sorry I didn't take in consideration your feeling I feel like I was using you. I'm so sorry but I do care for you and I do want you especially when you call me baby girl." I told him I looked behind and saw neither Amber or my father facing his way. I pulled Theo to me and gave him a long loving kiss. I gave him an uncertain smile hoping he would take my apology.

"God baby girl if you kiss me like that I might need to make you apologise to me more." Theo said starting the car. I nudged him with my shoulder happily thankful that we were back on good terms.

*time skip*

"There now it's covered again does it feel better" Ace asked me and he placed the bandage over my bruise while Theo was subtle glaring at the older male. I told Theo he didn't need to come with me but he insisted.

"Yeah it does thanks." I said getting up so I could get to my Art class on time. We and Theo walked to the room.

"Y/n after school I'm going to have to leave you in Juliet's care whilst I'll go to Noah's me Rex and Ethan are getting ready over there then we're going to pick you and Juliet up then after we leave the party we will be going back to Noah's to sleep there but don't worry either Luke will be with some girl or at his house. I told Noah that Luke made you uncomfortable so don't worry." Theo said as we came to my class. I wasn't sure about Theo leaving me in Juliet's care. Not because I didn't like her even after knowing here for a couple days I was about as close to her as Caleb and Holly. However Juliet's style seemed to scream pink and girly kind of the opposite as mine. I real hoped she didn't want to dress me up as a barbie.

"Oh okay well I'll see you at lunch." I said hugging Theo and then entering my classroom and seating down next to Noah. 

"Hey princess ready to draw my beautiful face." Noah asked as I got out my sketchbook.

"I would be if you had a beautiful face." I replied giving him a grin.

"Ouch! Princess and here I was going to let you sleep on a bed tonight well No now you get to sleep on the cold hard floor." Noah said with a mock glare.

"Wait hold that pose." I yelled a bit to loudly as everyone in the class looked to us I smiled sweetly at them then quickly did a rough sketch of Noah's face as I thought it would make a good assignment piece and an interesting addition to my portfolio.

"Can i move now?"came a quite voice from Noah

"Wait a second" I told him as I added some shading to his face that I would perfect later.
"And relax" I told him Noah let out a sigh.

"Now it's my turn princess. Hmmmm what to make you do cute or sultry." Noah said watching me.
" innocent sexy" came Noah mumbled I looked at him surprised.
"Bite you lip and give me lustful eyes y/n" Noah commanded. I rolled my eyes but complied. I didn't know how to make my eyes lustful but I remembered how the term baby girl and what i did last night as my core started to wake up.
"Perfect y/n you looked like temptress." Noah said looking at me then back down at his sketch pad.