Chapter 17

I let out a deep breath when Theo pulled into our drive way to find that Ambers car was not there meaning the house was empty.

"Well at least we have time to think of a good excuse now" Theo said getting out of the car and helping me out. I took his hand walking on the front door.

"You have time to think of an excuse I don't have to lie I didn't almost kill a guy" I told him grabbing a packet of Oreos Theo raised his eyebrows at me as I grabbed a glass of milk.

"I doubt I would have killed him thought to be fair he deserves." This said darkly glancing at my temple then his eyes traveled down to my tongue that was slowly licking the cream of the Oreo at this sight Theo eyes went slightly hooded. I quickly finished my Oreo and slide the packet across to table towards Theo were he took one and slide it back.

"What happened between you and Conner anyway why do you hate him so much?" I blurted our dunking my second cookie into the milk. Theo looked away from me touching the scar near his ear slightly. I stayed silent not wanting to disturb his intense thoughts.

"Conner is Joes son and they have the same abusive, vindictive, sadistic souls." Theo told me as he walked out of the kitchen leaving me with my thoughts and cookies. After eating about half of the packet of Oreos I still was having trouble getting my head around that. I walked upstairs towards my room when the soft sound of a melody on a piano started to play it was stunningly, beautiful tragic I felt like all the sadness on the world was being placed on the composa I followed the music to a door which I guessed was Theo's I realised then that I had never seen Theo's room all the times we been alone together I the house it had been my room well apart from the time he cornered me I the hall way at 3 a.m. I sat next to the door with my back lent on the wall and just let the music flow over me. I must have been exhausted from the days event because when I opened my eyes next I was looking up at a cream ceiling before I had time to freak out where I was a herd a strum of a guitar and a quick

"Damn it" and the the sound of Theo turning it how did I know it I would know his voice anywhere and he definitely said damn it. I turned my head to the side quietly so I could watch him unnoticed. His room was all cream apart from the wall directly across from me which was dark blue and the floor with was a beach wooden flooring. On the blue wall a saw many posters of different bands some I've herd of like Pink Flord and Arcade Fire and some I had not. Theo was facing the wall near my head so I could see his face in profile leaning down his head was bent so his head was in his eyes I could see the foam outline of his scar. I herd a sigh come from his lips.
"It's no use when your staring at me I can't think of anything else babe" Theo said turning to me giving me small smile. I sat up as Theo made his way to sit on the bed he reached his hand out of tucked my hair behind my ear to look at the bandage on my temple his fingers hovered over it.
"Can I?" Theo questioned me. I nodded my head he was so close to me I could see all the different 50 shades of grey (A/n I had to) in his eyes He carefully pulled my bandage back I flinched when I'm pulled on some of my baby hairs. Theo hissed through his teeth I knew that meant it was bad.
" it's not even that bad you still look stunning" Theo told me kissing the bruise then placing back the bandage. I gave him a look.

"Theo I know your lying" I told him.

"God baby girl how do you know me so well." Theo said kissing my lips and moving away. I froze at the word baby girl no one had ever called me that.

"Theo!" I called as he started to turn away from me he stopped and came back to me.
"Thank you for coming into my life Theo you mean a lot to me and I'm so very lucky to have you so Thank you." I said flinging my arms around him and snuggling into the crook of his beach as he returned the gesture we heard the front door slam. I felt Theo sigh

"You have got to be kidding me." Theo said over my head I closed my eye tightly my hold on him unwilling to let go. I herd something that sounded like a sniff from above me.

"Theo?" I said

"Hmmm what is it baby girl" Theo said my fingers clenched slightly as I felt a deep sense of need come from within. I tried to push it away.

"Did you just sniff my hair" I questioned him. With my cheek against his neck.

"Yep in smells like cherry's I bet you can tie the stems in a knot with you tongue." He said more to himself then me.
"You know y/n if you show me maybe I can show you what I can do with my tongue I promise you you'll enjoy it." My face was on fire well it wasn't the only part of me on fire at that moment I needed to relieve this tension however the face that I New my stepmother was downstairs was not helping. Just then Amber yelled up to us.

"Theo, Y/n your father is at a business meeting tonight at a restaurant why don't we go and surprise him." It wasn't a question it was a command. I knew exactly what type of restaurant it was it meant wearing a dress and heels thank god I owned more then just the bridesmaids dress and heels. I felt Theo's unwillingness to let me go as he slid one of his legs in between mine I jumped slightly as my legs not listening to my brain curled around his waist. Theo lent his head down and started to try and find my sweet spot. But he had already found it there was a reason I responded so strongly when he bit my ear. I shook my head untangling myself from him and running to my room to get changed.