Chapter 22

"What about this one." Juliet asked as she pulled out a silk neon aqua halter dress. I pulled a face at it. It's not that I didn't like it. I hated it. Juliet frowned at me. And threw it on the no pile well the only pile there was. There were more cloths on the floor then in then the wardrobe.
"You will be the worst person to go prom dress shopping with." Juliet said plopping down on the bed decided me. I got up and went over to the wardrobe.

"Jules I means this in a nice way but you have way to many clothes." I mumbled as I eyed the garment bags.

"Yeah I know. most ballet performances costume are dresses." She told me staring up at her pale pink almost white ceiling. My eyes locked on a f/c mid thigh dress or had long sleeves that were in a Lolita style. It was different and stunning.

"What performance did you have to wear s Lolita dress for?" I asked Juliet as I rubbed the fabric at the hem between my thin and index finger.

"Don Quixote it was only when I was the heroine in one of the books he was reading but I got to share a kiss with one of the male dancers. This was before me and Rex was dating" she explained when I raised my eye brows.
"Do you like the dress because you can have it if you want I think the colour a bit to dark for me but for you it would be perfect." She say coming up to me and putting the dress next to me seeing if it would compliment my skin tone and hair colour. She smiled at me via the mirror I smiled back as my heart swelled. A week ago I hated the thought of coming to this town meeting Theo and going to school. Not having Holly and Caleb with me. But know I loved every one here. Rex, Ethan, Noah, Ace, Juliet, even Amber and of course Theo. I was so happy to be here surrounded by these wonderful and kind people. I couldn't imagine anything better I just shushed my father was like he was when I was younger.
"Now go get changed and then I'll do you make up and hair." Juliet said pushing me to her en-suite bathroom. It was a pretty bathroom. It was washed is pale greens, aquas and duck egg blues. She had a huge bath a high pressure shower and the normal things like a toilet and sink. I quickly unzipped my school skirt and unbuttoned my shirt. I slipped the dress over my head and pulled off my tights. When I stood up I saw my reflection in the mirror. I froze that couldn't be me. This dress was magic it made my body look amazing my chest looked bigger and perky, my waist looked slim and skinny and my legs were endless. I couldn't help staring at myself. I unlocked the door and walked out still stunned by my reflection.
"OMG girl your body looks banging in the dress you almost just turned me." Juliet said pulling me over to her dressing table and she pulled my hair back from my face and slowly pulled the bandage back pulling on some of my small baby hairs. I closed my eyes.
"Keep them closed Y/n" Juliet said. I obliged.

"Thank you Juliet. I mean it you've done so much for me letting me be your friend letting me borrow your cloths and everything I can't tell you how much it means to me thank you!" I told her my eyes still closed a tear almost escaped.i felt her skinny arms envelope me.

"Honey you do not need to say thank you trust me it was my pleasure and I would happily do it again." She told me and she started on my make up.

*Time skip*

"Jules y/n the boys are here" Ace called up from down stairs as Juliet snapped her light violet clutch closed. I grabbed a borrowed black canvas bag. And slipped my phone into the bag as well as my keys and purse. Juliet looked over at me again and gave me a cheeky smile Ethan's not going to know what hit him. Juliet said skipping down the stairs. Wait Ethan!

"Hey! Wait. Juliet what do you mean..." I trialed off as I exited the bedroom and turned to corner to the stairs as saw all the boys looking at me with a look of utter shock and glazed over gazes. Theo eyes were half lidded with lust. I tried not to show just how unsure I felt about this outfit.

"Wow y/n you look amazing and you can't even see your bump well done Jules I'm proud of you not that it was hard to make y/n look fantastic." Rex said giving Juliet a quick kiss. I thanked him and gave him a quick hug.

"Yeah princess Rex is right you clean up well. Oh and Theo try not to knock anyone's teeth in tonight all right I don't want to be kicked out of another one of Mia's party it will start to hurt my reputation." Noah told him ruffling my o/h/t (opposite hair type i.e if you have straight hair it has been curled) hair before Juliet could swat it away complaining her about how long it took her to do it. We exit Juliet's house and as she locked it up Theo stood next to me.

"You look breathtaking in that dress however it's going to be hard for me to not touch you in that. I'm considering telling Noah that we need to go home straight away, but i want you to at least have a normal high school experience like going to a party and drinking whilst being underage." Theo told me discreetly. I felt blush raise to my cheeks but I when ever I tried to hide it by turning away from Theo it never worked so distraction was my best bet.

"Theo what did Noah mean about being kicked out of Mia's party before," I turned to face him.
"What did. You, Ethan and Noah do?" I question I found out by talking about Theo with Juliet that those three were quite the trouble makers however they were all incredibly smart well apart from Ethan but his parents had good money. So that's why they were still at school.

"Noah has mentioned to me that you had met Anna" Theo said as we started to walk to Mia's. Juliet, Noah and Mia all lived close enough to each other that there was no need to drive.
" well let's just say Anna has tried to play both me and Noah many times. Noah is a gentleman and would never hit a girl. However sometimes he does snap and has a small tendency to get drunk and may have thrown a vase at Anna's boyfriend at the time and said something like ' you need to keep your girlfriend entertained better maybe try to actually get good in bed are try and grow your minuscule dick so she won't be so thirsty for mine and Theo's." I looked at him in shock what is wrong with the people at this school.