Chapter 12

I sat in my room staring at my biology homework, however I knew I was not going to be able to concentrate I was to tense. I knew what would follow my little confession from earlier it would lead to Amber and my father having a intense conversation about me and there relationship. I remembered when my mother a father used to do this only with them there was a lot more yelling, screaming, cursing and crying mainly from my mother while my father just took it. I herd a soft knock at me door. I got up and opened it to Theo big surprise. I stepped back to let him in.

"Hey you ok I know that well everything today was kinda intense." Theo said sitting down on my bed I sat down on my chair and span it round a couple of times looking at my stars.

"Hey it's alright I've seen my mum hanging form the ceiling I can deal." I said Theo stoped my chair.

"You saw her hanged." Theo repeated.

"Yeah I called the police and then stood just watching the swing of her legs not believing she was dead" I said looking past Theo back into my past. Theo carcasses my cheek bringing my attention back to him

"That must have been tough" he told me moving closer. It was tough I didn't react when the police pulled me away I was dead to the world in after the funeral and when I had to move in here I never cried I never even mourned her death.

"She didn't die when she hanged herself Theo" I told him he gave me a confessed look and leaned in closer.
"She died when my dad slept with your mother." I said using my legs to push myself back not allowing myself to get lost in his sweet words and stormy gaze. I got up from my chair and turned away from him pulling my hand through my h/c h/l locks in frustration.

"So what your saying is..." Theo trialed off unsure.

" in my fucking messed up head your mother and my father killed my mum ." I stated. Trying to not turn around I don't want to see how much I had wounded him in those magical eyes of his. I felt strong arm wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.
"Theo?" I asked not moving.

"Shhhh" he said his breath tickling my ear I could feel his heartbeat echoing through my body it felt calming. I wanted this someone who would calm me down comfort me when I need them to. I hadn't had it in so long. For almost four years now my only comfort had been my art even before all the problem between my parents I knew my mother loved my father much more then she could ever love me, sometimes I thought she only loved me because I had half of my fathers DNA in me. I had kind of lied to Theo about my father and his mother killing my mother. She had always been dead to me ever since I was born she never saw me she just saw my fathers DNA. I let out sigh I was tired I could go to sleep right now happily today had been exhausting
"Y/n" Theo said I hummed in response as my eyes started to get heavy.
"Never mind you tied go to sleep" Theo said as his hand was started to stroke my hair I didn't need to be told twice as my surroundings turned to black as sleep took me.