Chapter 48

Theo went to put the phone down into the kitchen I lingered at the door way unsure if I should ask if I could watch a movie I didn't want to talk to Theo more then I had to but I didn't want to give him any excuse to punish me I wondered if he was getting frustrated I hadn't given him any affection lately. I felt moister on my cheek and looked to my right only to be met with Theo's dark eyes and his tongue pressed to my cheek I blinked then quickly pushed him off me and in my attempt to get away from him hit the back of my head of the door frame. I glared at Theo and rubbed my head.

"Christ Theo was there a reason you were licking me like I was a lollipop? You made me hit my head." Theo chuckled as he walked over to me.

"One baby if you didn't move you wouldn't be hurt and Two me both know you wanted to lick me like lollipop not that long ago." He whispered in my ear I closed my eyes and cringed slightly as I remember fawning all over him.

"Yeah well what did you expect you did drug me also can I watch a movie" I asked looking down at the floor.

"Baby girl use you manners" Theo said sitting down on the couch in the living room I followed him like a loyal dog.

"Please may I watch a movie, master" I said after a pause. Theo gave me a grin he patted to seat next to him I sat down there thankful that he didn't pat his lap suggesting that I should sit on him. I felt his hand on my thigh I gulped but knowing that pushing it off might cause me to be locked in my room again. Theo passed me the remote. I was flicking through films I could watch on Netflix. My finger hovered over the film 'Nerve' I did love Emma Roberts sure I pressed play I leant back thinking I would be met with the soft cushions on the couch. Unfortunately that was not the case I came into contact with Theo's firm chest. I wanted to move but my body didn't listen in tensed for about a minute but when it came clear Theo wasn't going to let me go I relaxed into it cursing my body that was going against my brain. When the part of the film with the dare that the girl had to cross and ladder in between the two buildings I closed my eyes and turned my head to Theo chest I knew what was going to happen having seen it in the cinemas with Caleb and Holly but I still couldn't watch it.  Theo slowly started to caress my head.

"Don't worry princess it's ok I'll tell you when it over alright" Theo whispered in my ear I nodded my head still with my eyes closed turned to his chest. My heart beat that had spiked before slowly started to calm down. I hated how Theo's caresses were like a drug they calmed my erratic heart beat down however his kisses were different they made me hot and bothered. My heart starts going a  mile a minute every time his lips touch my skin. I herd the sound in a phone crash from the tv knowing that it was over I turned to look back but Theo's hold on me tightened.

"Uh Master I have seen this film before so I kn-" I started but was cut off by Theo.

"Me too I know someone who's a bit Emma Roberts fan, therefore I know Emma Roberts character has to do the same thing. And that not all I know you baby, I know you hate conflict well at least of the emotional kind. I'm trying to spare you." Theo said his hot breath was hitting my ear making me squirm.
"Also thought I can't lie that I like thrillers I can think of a lot more fun things to do" Theo whispered just before he berried his teeth into my ear I let out a bloodcurdling screen of pain that soon turned into pleasure as my lust skyrocketed.

"Ma-Master" I moaned as he went from my ear to my neck. In my prerefril vision I saw Emma's character run out of the party she was attending. Party. Theo dragging me out of a party. I pushed him off me and stood up breathing heavily. Theo looked at me with half lidded eyes. I pulled my hand through my h/c h/l locks as I tried to remover the events after and before that. Theo stood up and pulled me to but I quickly dodged him and started to pace the living room trying and failing to piece back my broken mind.

"Baby whats wrong?" Theo question me frowning.

"What's wrong! WHAT'S WRONG! Oh I don't know Theo how about the fact that because you drugged me I can't remover anything much for the past like week but every now and then I get these flashes of memories and I try to desperately remover them but I can't because you drugged me" I yelled I sank to the floor and put my head in my hands.
"I just want to go back." I whispered to myself back before my whole life, my whole existence was so screwed up.

"Babe I had to dr-" Theo was cut off from his lame excuse from a load knock at the door.

"Open up dick weed I need to talk to you and a friend of Y/n's out here wanting to talk to her too"said a voice I didn't recognise.