Chapter 14

"Do you really believe that Mitch could change me that easily?" Theo said behind me as I entered my room I jumped and clutched at my shirt above my heart that was beating hard.

"God Theo can you try not to scaring me to death what is this like the third time." I told him ignored his question as I went to grab my uniform. Theo grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"Answer the question y/n" Theo said in a dark voice. I frowned at him.

"It's human nature for petiole to have corrupt souls to chose the darkness rather then light therefore it means light people who are surrounded by negative energy are more likely to go to the dark side. Then dark people being surrounded by positive energy going to the Light side." I stated pulling my wrist from Theo's grip. Theo walked over to my bed and sank onto it and place his head in his hands.

"Noah mentioned that you thought people have ugly souls. However I thought he just meant you father and my mother. I guess I was wrong so let me asked another question." Theo told the floor then he looked up to me as his steel eyes caught my e/c ones
"Do you think I have an ugly soul?" Theo asked me. I started into his eyes trying to see his soul through them.

"No I don't think you have a dark soul" I said slowly.
"But you have some darkness in it however that doesn't mean your bad everyone has some darkness in them it's called being human no-ones perfect. Just another reason why I don't paint people ." I told him as I entered my en-suit to get changed and ready for school.

*time skip*

I really wanted to lean my head on Theo shoulder but I think it would distract him from driving so I had to settle for the warmth he gave me from his hand however he dropped it ever now and then to change gears. His fingers grazed my silver ring that I always wore on my middle left finger.

"I got it from Holly for my sixteenth birthdays." I told Theo. I saw him smile as his eyes were still on the road.

"I didn't ask" he said as he let go of my hand to quickly change gears.

"Oh I know but you wanted to." I told him grabbed his hand to intwine our fingers together.

"We won't be able to do this school will we?" I asked already knowing the answer as I sadly looked out our hands.

"No we won't but every time you look at them just remember how it feels remember that I'm always with you always there for you." He told me as we parked up.
"Y/n I need you to understand something I would kill for you ok do you understand what I'm saying I will do any and everything for you." Theo said looking into my eyes.

"I-I understand I m-mean a lot t-t-to you" I stutter his serious expression scaring me just as his voice did when he said the word 'kill' Theo let out a long sigh and kissed my forehead

"Why are you so cute" he muted as he parked the car and got out I quickly followed him as he made his way over to Juliet and Rex.

"Hey Theo, y/n how are we this fine morning?" Juliet asked as she flashes a very bright smile to us I looked at Theo and Rex with a confused expression. Juliet was a generally happy person from what I know if her which to be fair wasn't a lot be she seemed a little bit too happy for a Wednesday.

"You seem happy what happened?" Theo asked her as he he saw Ethan across the parking lot and waved him over.

"My and Mia got chosen to represent the school is ballet. It's kind of my passion" Juliet explained to me.
"There fore Mia is throwing a party of Friday night that all of you are going to obviously. Oh which reminds me y/n you can get ready with of Friday night I'll bring you home with me and we can get ready together." Juliet told me smiling

"Fuck yes Mia parties are fucking insane." Ethan said smiling like it was Christmas. I frowned slightly parties I mean did not mix. The last party I went to I ended giving Shiro a black eye.

"What's wrong you not a party girl?" Rex said pushing up his glasses. I shrugged

"Not really So I think I'll have to decl-"

"NO!" Ethan yelled grabbing my shoulders and shaking me slightly.
"If you don't go then Theo won't go and if Theo doesn't go then neither will Noah which mean Luke won't go. But I (and everyone else) don't really give a shit about him. But with out Theo and Noah I won't have anyone to be my wing man. And don't say you'll be my wing man Rex you have Juliet" Ethan was telling passionately while I just started at him with wide eyes.
"Please Sweetheart don't do that to me" Ethan wailed

"Back off" Theo growled giving off a dark aura. Pulling Ethan of me he looked ready to throw him to the ground.

"Congratulations Juliet" Noah said giving her a hug from behind as he suddenly appeared. I quickly glanced around I couldn't see the player anywhere I looked around and saw Theo pulling Ethan arm behind his back.

"Where's you asshole of a cousin?" I asked Noah narrowing my eyes.

"Wow y/n cold." Ethan told me.
"Ok ok mercy alright god dude I know she's your sister but man I'm only one guy not a fucking army and I wouldn't go after her anyway" Ethan said to Theo.

"What am I not your type" I asked Ethan winking at him. Ethan blushes slightly and turned away just as the bell signalling the start of the school day rang.

A/N I hope you had a good 2018 and I hope you have a great 2019