Chapter 34

/Theo's POV/

I stroked y/n cheek as her head rested on my lap she let out a sigh in her sleep. We were in her room tonight after the challenge in the living we had carried on watching the whole first season of, I think my princess said it was called Code Geass. The whole time we watched it , well my baby watching it I watched her, she was sat on my lap and she was in my arms then it started to get dark so with y/n still by my side I made a quick pesto pasta After I doubled checked it was vegetarian. It had a little small green v on the jar so I guessed it was safe. Then I gave my princess a piggyback up the stair to her room where we went to sleep well my y/n when to sleep I couldn't I had a plan. carefully ever so carefully lifted up my kittens head and layed it down on bed. I missed her warmth already. I quickly and quietly searched the room for anything that she could use to communicate to the outside world or as a means of escape. I downloaded a virus to her laptop so it was unusable, I ripped up all the photos of her and people who I didn't know. I had already taken her phone and house keys. I had also looked up the number and addresses of the Ex boyfriend I needed to think of the perfect way to eliminate him. I'm pretty positive he was my y/n's first kiss for that he deserved his lips to be torn off. I knew I was her time in bed which did please me greatly however did that mean she pleased him other ways. She did seem unhappy when I felt her breast, but I do agree that I should not have done that. Maybe I should cut his dick of just in case my princess had been near it as well as his tongue and hands. Then what or I could strangle his with his intestines. Have him choke on his own dick, oh who am I kidding his cock would be to small for that. I felt a sadistic grin come over my face as I thought of all the sick and twisted things I could do to Caleb to end his life.

I herd a soft small moan come out of my kittens mouth. God every single thing this girl did make me want her so much. I didn't understand how this one person could have this effect of me I couldn't imagine my life without her even thinking that it might be a possibility was heart breaking, she was so amazing she fixed me. My world was boring cold and dead I had nothing, I was broken in the inside but just being near her just having her look at me was enough to fix me but her medication was addictive the more she gave me the more I wanted. She was my own person drug and I never wanted to quite even if it killed me. I got under the covers and pressed myself as close to y/n as physically possible. Y/n rested her head back on my chest and sighed happily. Even when she was asleep I can make my princess so much happier by being by her side. This is it this is what a soulmate is this means we're meant to be I don't care what I have to do to make y/n happy to make sure where together. I took out my phone and texted my associate asking if He knew anywhere I could get a cute collar. I caressed my beautiful sisters skin. As I lent my head down on her bed and fell asleep dreaming of our future where she will finally bare out children and we will be a family and no one will separate us.

/ y/n POV /

I woke up as my head slowly moved up and down it was like I was on the sea I jumped up and looked around to see my room and a confused Theo. Oh I must of be lying on his chest. I looked at his bare chest and there was a little patch of drool on there I berried my face in my duvet as Theo eyes tracked my eyes. He chuckled a bit at my embarrassment. He stroked my hair as I looked up at him and his strong chest with my e/c eyes. He let out a sigh and covered his eyes.

"Christ kitten don't you know what your eyes do to me." Theo said still coving his eyes. Kitten that was new.

"Theo what am I to you?" I asked I wanted to know what our relationship was.
Was it baby girl and daddy, kitten and master, or was it princess and prince. Theo frowned at my question.

"Your everything my hole world my love' my life my light with out you I am nothing your the only thing in my life I care about I will do anything for you I would kill for you." Theo said grabbing at my shoulders his voice and action becoming slightly erratic. I need to calm him down.

"I know baby I know that it's the same for me but you call my baby girl, princess and now kitten I want to know which one you prefer me to be?" I asked hugging him to stop the erratic thoughts and actions. Theo stilled in my grasp as his breathing started to calm down.

"Y/n I would prefer you to just be you, all those thing are just terms of endearment pet names what you are to me is so much more then they could ever express." Theo told me I could hear the truth in his voice. The sincerity almost brought tears in my eyes this man was unreal sweet, kind, gentle, sexy, funny, lovable and protective. This was the man the man I wanted to marry the one I wanted to spent the rest of my life with the one I wanted to have a family with. The emotional were welling up inside me.

"Theo what are you thoughts on... children specifically if we had children?" I asked not moving my face as I was scared for the response. I felt Theo's arm righting around me for a seasons before he picked me up and swung around in the air I clung on for dear life.

"Nothing would make me happier. I know we should wait until we have jobs and are financially stable and yada yada, But I want a baby with you now. So kitten how do you feel after a day of rest?" Theo asked me giving me a wicked grin.

(A/n I have just started a new book called the Ace of devastation (yandere freedom fighter x reader) anyway hope you enjoyed it)