Chapter 36

I sat downstairs at the kitchen table with my headphones on waiting for Theo to come back downstairs so we could go to the store to get some more food he wanted me to stay here while he went but I didn't want him to leave me. I tapped my fingers on the table to the beat of a song that used to be my theme song. I guess I needed to change it. I started to mouth the words thinking over all the event that lead me to this moment in my life. The sun bust out from the clouds that was covering it letting in the bright sunshine. Remembering the last time my family was happy if we even every were. I had always been a young girl who loved Christmas, the fairy lights, the jolly songs, the smell of cinnamon, the general festivity. I guess Christmas would never be the same my mother took the beautiful month of December away from me. I started to sing the words letting out the emotion that had be building up in me.

"Can't you see,"
"How I cry for help"
"Cuz you should love me"
"Just for being myself" I softly sang when a pair of arm slipped my head phone to round my neck.

"You know I do that's your old life kitten. I will tell you how much I love you every day until the day we die." Theo lovingly told me resting he forehead against me. This was it the only time I had been truly undeniably  happy. I breathed in the smell that was purely Theo.

"I'm still coming grocery shopping with you. You can't change my mind" I told him pulling away from him. Theo let out a sigh.

"You not going to change your mind are you?" Theo said clasping his hands together.

"Nope, never. Now hurry up we have to go or it will be closed" I told Theo jumping up from my seat and running up to the front door. That reminding me.
"Hey Theo do you know where my keys are I don't know where they are?" I told him

"Why do you need them it's not like you need them you've got me I'll be with you so you don't need them right" he said darkly while shadow crossed his face my heart skipped a beat in fear.

"Come on Theo what are you talk about Thai is crazy anyway we need to go to the store." I said Theo slammed his hands the door above me trapping me I  jumped in fear.

"RIGHT!" Theo yelled. I didn't know what to do I had never seen this side of him before. Or wait had I. I bit my lip and nodded terrified that if I didn't agree something bad would happen.
"Good girl" he said as he patted my head I tried not to cringe when he touched me. He dragged me out of the house I didn't say anything as we walked to our destination just as Theo kept a tight grip on my arm I was sure it was going to leave a bruise just before we reached to store Theo pulled me into a dark doorway. My heart felt like it was about to burst from tension in the air and no doubt the smell of my fear.

/Theo's POV/

I shouldn't have yelled at her she was scared of me now I could sense it. But I got so angry why did she want hers keys did she want to leave me all alone I could let her do that I would die if she did she was my world I needed her to be with me now and forever she was my world. Her big terrified e/c eyes where staring at me with such terror she looked so beautiful like that but I had to make sure she loved me so she would never leave.

"Kitten I'm sorry I yelled at you but I don't want you to leave without me I'm terrified that if you left I wouldn't know where you were and you might get hurt. I need to protect my sweet little kitten" I told her as I caressed her waist pressing my finger of the the pressure point slightly allowing her some pleasure. I herd a breath like moan leave her as the pleasure grew. I stopped the motion seeing her wanting more needed me gave me great joy. I need to keep focused, I needed her to submit.
"Do you understand kitten?" I asked her kitten quickly becoming my favourites pet name for her.

"Of course I understand it's just when you yelled at me you scared me" she whispered out looking down at the floor.

"I know and I'm so sorry for that" I told resting my forehead on hers just breathing in her sweet smell.

"Just don't do it again I can't deal with you hating me to." I told him as I entered the store. Wait what who hates my kitten.

"Who hates you?" I asked her as she grabbed a trolley.

"You know who hated me." She told me standing on her top toes trying to grab a jar of chopped tomatoes.

"No I don't." I told her grabbing the jar.
"This is why you need to tell me things, we need to go on a date." I murmured.

"Yeah well we can't people will think it's wrong that we're wrong." She continued placing things in the trolly.

"I don't care what people think." I told her turning her to look at me.

"I don't either technically. But I'm not 100% sure the having hot, loving, pleasurable sex with the step brother is legal or not" y/n told me standing up on her tip toes she could whisper the words hot, loving and pleasurable into my ear. So my kitten thought it was that good her well I knew a treat I give her tonight it would also be my way of apologising about me lashing out before.