Chapter 31

I awoke only to be greeted by Theo's grinning face. He tucked my hair behind me ear and kissed my nose

"Morning beautiful how'd you feel?" He asked me I yawned and went to stretch me body till a stabbing pain covered my lover area. I winced.
"I take that as I not great I'll run you a bath it's help" Theo said getting up and kissing my forehead. He went to walk away but I pulled him back to me.

Last night Theo it was..." I paused trying to find the right words, fantastic, amazing, blissful, indescribable they all sounded like an understatement.
"It was honestly I can't describe it it was phenomenal it was beautiful it was-" I was cut off by Theo lips connected with mine.

"It was perfect. We fit together perfectly like were meant to be like we're soulmates. I really do love baby girl." He told me after he pulled away from we and walked away to fill my bath. I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes thinking about the events of right now I had no idea sex was like this and since Theo had entered me I felt my need for him had intensified. My thoughts were interiors by the faints note of a song I knew. Where? Where did I know this song from Wait it was my ring tone, but I thought I lost my phone. I tried to get out of bed with out ripping open. It hurt but I wanted to know who was calling me I stopped and tried to pin point which part of the room in was coming from. The wardrobe. Why was it I the wardrobe any way doesn't matter I crawled across the room considering I was so sore. I quickly and quietly grabbed my phone as crawled back to the bed. I herd to barroom door open and then Theo's door steps come closer to the room. Fuck me not hurting myself I dived to the bed and shoved my phone under the pillow as Theo walking I tot he room. He smiled at me as I smiled back hiding my pain.

"So princess to you want do bath yourself or do you need daddy to help you?" He asked I was opening my mouth about to tell him that I wasn't a little yet again.
"I'm not telling you as a little but one I would love to see your body again but two it help if you massage it and I thought you could just be helped by me." He said frowning a little at his explanation. I laughed slightly

"I will let you bath with you if and only if you carry me" I told him reaching up my arms and closing my hands and like a baby. I was aware how much of a contradiction I was. But did I care no. Theo picked me up bridal style as I wrapped my arms round his neck not wishing to fall especially onto the bathroom hard cold white tiling. When we entered the bathroom the huge mirror that hung over the sink was steamed up it was like being in a suna.
Theo gentle put me into the bath I felt the warm water embrace we and instantly felt better the warm water soothed my aching muscles I felt Theo's arm embrace me from behind I rested my back to his chest feeling everything leave me just being in the know and enjoying the fell of the water around me and the feel of Theo's chest flush with my back.i felt Theo's hand move from my waist to my pussy as he slowly stroked it gently I let out a soft moan as he massaged it. I felt he let out a long breath into my neck.

"God y/n I feel like my heart is breaking every time I see you that how much I love you I have hard time even breathing air when you're around. I don't want you anywhere near other people I want you all to myself I want you to be mine and mine alone. Those other people will take you away your mine right please y/n tell me you'll say with me please." Theo said to me lifting me up and turning me so I was straddling as his other hand moved to my upper back between my shoulder blades as the started to rub there too. He was still massaged my pussy making the pain ebb away.

"Theo." I breathed out leaning my forehead against his looking into thoes story eyes that hid so much emotion but at the same time was were the most honest things in the world.
"Why would I leave I love you. I'm yours for now and always." I set giving him a long sweet kiss. I stated to pull away but Theo had a different he pulled me closed so my breast was pressed against his chest he finger that was massaging my pussy was getting fasted as he hand that pulled me closer moved to my ear to tug at it knowing was my sweet spot. The kiss got more urgent and heated and finally when we pulled away for air there was string of saliva connecting us to each other. His eyes had gotten half lidded I smiled his but pushed him away.

"Theo I'm still quite sore I really don't want to break in half and your so... big I know the second time might be easier but still." I said kissing him on the cheek. His eyes lit up and opened fully.

"I know baby it's just your so damn irresistible." He told me biting my ear slightly. As he pulled away and got out of the bath.
"How are you feeling? Better?" I nodded my head out of the corner of my eye I saw a black hoodie poking out of the laundry basket.

"Theo what were you doing out wearing all black at like 6:00 in the morning, you didn't tell me you distracted me with sex, which to be honest is not fair." I told him turning to look up at him as he gave me a towel. I stood up and wrapped it around myself while Theo ties his towel around his waist giving we the perfect view of his beautiful chest. He was still silent I didn't want to be the pushy girl and ask 'well' but it was tempting.

"I didn't want anyone to see me" Theo told me exiting the bathroom. Wait what. I followed him out.

"See you do what your not making any sense!" I burst out. Very close to having a full put tantrum. Theo turned and ran back to me crushing my wrists in his grasp.

"I'm not telling you to protect you. If I told you, you would leave you can't leave." I looked into his frantic eyes trying to gently pull my wrist out of his grasp I managed to get one and I held it up to his face caressing it.

"Babe tell me pls. I'm yours I won't leave" I told him Theo pressed my hand closer to his cheek.

"Taro is in a coma y/n. I put him in one."