Chapter 46

I lent my head on the cool glass of the mirror hoping the glass would cool my high temperature and pounding heart beat. I had to get out of the room I felt physical sick I wasn't but still I didn't feel right I splashed cold water on my face. Looking up into the mirror my skin had a dark grey tinge to it that was new and my fiery e/c eyes were dull now. Just what fucked up situation had I got myself into I herd a knock on the door.

"Kitten are you ok do you need some aspirin or something." I held in a cold laugh I doubted aspirin would help me in this situation. I took in a deep shuddering breath ready to plead for Hollies life he couldn't kill her I wouldn't let him. I unlocked the door and open it Theo brought me into a warm hug. The body warm he was giving me was so calming I couldn't resist wrapping my arms round him and holding on tight. I lent my head against his chest hearing his heartbeat. I was pathetic yearning warmth so much that I take it from my capture. I was naive wanting so much to be loved I attached my self to the first man who showed me love. I wrapped my hands around Theo tightly, enough so my left hand could reach my right hand I pinched a small piece of skin on my wrist right were my blue veins were showing. I yelled and quickly pushed Theo away. Shot I didn't think it would hurt that much. I deserved it thought all the pain I had caused. Was going to cause had to come back to me.i cradled my wrist bringing to my lips to kiss it. Theo eyed my wrist with distaste. I wondered if I would get punished for this.

"Dont look at me like that Master." I spat out. I knew what was going to happen even thought I willed him not to kill him he would just to protect me from the worlds filthy filthy lies.
"Your going to kill Holly. I've separated myself from her but your still going to kill her right?" Theo looked at me he was silent he just looked at me he didn't talk to me just watched me take in one deep breath after another one.

"Why did you hurt yourself y/n?" Theo asked cocking his head to the side. I resisted rolling my eyes.

"Are you going to kill Holly?" I asked Theo he narrowed his eyes at me and held up four fingers. Rule number four: never ever mention another persons name unless I allow you. My stomach dropped again. I lowered my head
"I'm sorry Master. But are you going to kill her?" I asked looking at him threw my eyelashes. Theo hummed to himself.

"Maybe maybe not it depends on what happens let's say your other 'friend' calls and says that holly told him about us and he doesn't like it then I might have to kill both of them princess." Theo said having a sparkle in his eyes. The fact that he was getting excited with the thought of killing my best friends was indisputably sickening.
"Now answer my question princess why did you hurt yourself?" He asked me pulling my wrist to him lips giving it a kiss while keeping eye contact with me.

"I deserve it it's my karma I'm the reason your killing right." I told him staring into those deep dark eyes. He didn't answer me I don't know why I thought he would.
"Master please leave I'm tired and I'd rather sleep alone tonight." I told him taking my arm out of his grasp and turning away from him. I needed to be alone. Theo must of understood his as he left me alone. I grabbed some underwear and got changed into a long t-shirt and grabbed a large canvas from my closet. I ran my fingers over the rough texture of my canvases making my pounding heart slow down. I tired my h/l h/c up into a pony tail. I went under my bed and pulled out my oil pastels and got to work. At first a did the background a story grey and dark blue a night sky of torment. I then sketched the out line and a twisted grin on the dark backgrounds that hides in the shadows. After that was the golden cage I was trapped in right now. At last but never least the glorious exotic bird whose beautiful colours feather had fallen of so she was now turning onto a black shell or bird who was free. After leaning back slight disturbed and depressed from the image my mind conjured up. I went to wash my hands and gone to sleep it had been a long day. I layered down waiting for the sweet release of sleep I needed it. I needed just for a couple of hours to dream of a world where Theo wasn't a psychotic, possessive and irrational boyfriend who was hell bent on keeping me trapped he until I die. Oh god I just hopped I wasn't going to sacrifice myself for nothing.