Chapter 25

The only thing I could see when I woke up was the well defined toned and sculptured chest of controlling difficult and very handsome man chest I felt Theo's arm around me coaxing me into snuggling into his chest and surrender to him so why was a refusing they was something wrong here but what was it. I tried to move slightly and wriggle out of Theo's grasp he stirred and I froze.

"Morning baby girl how are you this morning?" Theo asked me as his hand ran down my body, lingering on top of my thighs. his warm large hand scorching them as I was only wearing a large white t-shirt that I did not remember owning it must be one of his it was then that I realised I wasn't in my room we were back in his. I could feel the heat raise to my face.

"Theo what happened last night?" I asked him I couldn't remember anything from last night actually to be fair everything from the past couple of days were a blue the only things I remember was Theo and how much I loved him and all the sweet word he's told me and come to my defence.

"You dank a lot last night but nothing really happened. apart from you drinking and then you blacked out. I brought you home and helped you get changed." My eyes snapped open my face went even more red.
"I didn't see anything I promise all I did was take your dress off and put my t-shirt on you. But you stay in my room so I could make sure you would choke on your own vomit." Theo quickly explained when he saw my scarlet face. I scrunched my face up in pain. My head hurt like a burning rod was being pushed into my skull.

"Owwwe my head hurts" I whimper burring my head into Theo's chest Theo soft hand when tip to my head as his fingers started to massage my head I let out a soft sigh fell the pain subside.

"Baby what do you want to eat today because we might need to go shopping. your father and my mother decided to not tell us they were going abroad, your father for work and my mother for you father." Theo said not stopping his blissful movements. I let of a moan and felt Theo movement halt but the carried on with a but more force.

"So were here alone?" I asked as I trialed a hand down Theo bare chest unaware of what it did to him.

"Y-y yeah" Theo stuttered out as he pressed our bodies closer I felt something pocking my stomach. I looked up and saw Theo face as red as blood a realise suddenly dawned on me of what was pocking my stomach as my face became crimson too. I tried to move away from him.
"Wait can we just stay like this little bit longer y/n" Theo said in a deep sultry voice. I found myself nodding before I even thought about it. So that what happened we stayed like that until I started to get cramp in my back for staying I the same position from when I fell asleep till now.

"Theo I need to move my back hurts and I should really get changed." I said as I moved slightly reluctantly Theo let me go from the cage his arm made around me. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips then ran back into my room leaving Theo to fix his little problem. I opened my bedroom door quick pulled on some new underwear a pair of skinny hight waisted jeans and a plain scarlet tank top. Then I went in search for my phone I couldn't see it in Theo's room though I didn't really get to do a full search. Ugh I couldn't find it anywhere I could get Theo to phone it but I guess I didn't really need it right. I walked out of my room and went over to Theo's and knocked on his door and then waited outside like an obedient little girl. Wait that wasn't right my head started to hurt again. A remembered a tall slim girl with blond hair that was dip dyed pink. But I didn't know anyone like that. What the hell was happening with me. I cradled my head in my hands the pain was so intense.

"Baby girl what wrong" Theo rushed over to me, my legs gave out as I sank onto the floor.

"It hurt please Theo Male it stop. It hurts it hurts so bad" I screamed from the pain as tears started to spill from my eyes the agony making my sob.
"Stop pleas stop" I whimpered. I felt two strong hand circle my and hug me to a chest thought I barley thought about the only think I could fell or think about was the agony that was being inflected on me by my Brian.

"I'm sorry baby girl but your daddy had to do this. I can't have you leaving your daddy princess." Theo said but it just sounded like noise to me with no meaning. Then I blacked out.

A/n I would just like to say thank you for the votes, comments and reads it means so much to me that you enjoy my book it makes my day really. So thank you so much.