Chapter 44

|Theo POV|

I felt a wetness soak into my shirt I looked into my princess face she was crying. They must be tears of happiness, happiness for defeating that villain happiness for promising that we will always be together. I hugged her tighter I felt her try to push me away with her body as her hand were still tied up.

"Daddy pls let me go" she asked in saddened voice. My eyes went wide at I looked at her she looked broken where had my happy, passionate, smart, brave and beautiful girl gone. I needed her back if she went my world would go back to black and white. Oh who was I kidding there was no white in this world. White was the colour of purity and innocence two things this world doesn't have. It's just an abyss an abyss of darkness. I grabbed the penknife that I had in the back pocket of my jeans and cut the ties on her wrist and I buried my head in her lap I felt my tears start to come. Pls come back to me y/n

"Pls baby come back to me don't leave me alone." I cried into her lap. I felt my princess hand come up the my forehead to brush my hair away in smoothing manner.

"Don't worry Theo I won't leave". At that moment I was happy she broke that rule.

| Y/N POV |

I don't know what possessed me to not run away but I stayed there was something about Theo that I couldn't explain. When I saw him sad it was like my whole world turned dark. I loved him I couldn't lie. As I slowly stroked Theo's hair I realised I wasn't just physically stuck but emotionally too. I had Stockholm syndrome, but considering I loved Theo before he 'abducted' me I told him I wouldn't leave him. I just said it I didn't think I couldn't do this. I needed help but it was impossible I was trapped I was never going to be able to leave this was my life and soon he would force me to bare his children and then I really wouldn't be able to leave I wouldn't allow my child to become like Theo. For Christ sake I wasn't even pregnant... yet.

"You promise right kitten you promise not to leave me. If you left me I don't know what I would do it be like death if you left me I might just kill myself." I glared at him. Did he just tell me that if he died it was my fault he was sadistic I still had deep wounds from my mothers sucide not knowing wether I could have saved her by checking on her early before she hung herself but know he's telling me that if he died it would be my fault as well.

"Why why would you think that ok to tell me." I said In an angry. My first clenched as I stoped caressing Theo's head.

"Because it's the truth kitten I love you to much and if I would you I would show me a bit respect remember the rules princess." Theo told me taking my hands and forcefully unclenching them. One finger at a time. I bit by my hurtful comment. I felt my stomach clench and tried to remember the last time I had eaten anything I couldn't remember. I pressed my lips together to think of way to get food with out swallowing my pride. I sighed internally I hated Theo's stupid rules but I did not feel like being punished right now.

"Master I'm a bit hungry would it be ok if you let me go so I could make myself and of course you dinner." I told Theo in my most warm and submissive voice. Theo eye widened for of the bed and knelt by it taking my hands in his and kissing them all over them.

"No, no princess you can't make food that is the lower class. I will make all the food for know until I get a cleaner and cook here. Princess you are the queen what kind of man would I be if I let my queen slabs away making food." I just looked at him. Did he seriously not her him self right now he sound insane he was insane. What kind of man would he be? Normal he would be fucking normal. I didn't know what to do I couldn't just relax and let Theo control my life. I was the kind of person who always had a plan some way to get out a bad situation. Bit some part of me some sock wrong part of me didn't see this situation as bad. I was with a man who I loved who loved me back who wanted to treat me like a princess who never had to work. I never dreamed of being a princess that wasn't for me. Theo pulled my face to his looking into my still wet e/c eyes. He pressed his forehead to mine it was like his grey eyes were trying to look into my soul. He gave me a soft kiss he was about to walk out of the door. He stopped at the door it was like he battling against himself he turned back to me in the last second pinned me to the bed and kissed me from my fore head to my never I didn't want him near me at that moment in time I tried to struggle against Theo grip could he just leave me alone but he was too strong for me. I had no escape. I was caught in this psychos world which was slowly becoming grey to me.