Chapter 11

Olivia North

I woke up from the annoying ringing of my phone. I looked for it while my eyes still shut because I was too sleepy and my head hurts. My hands found it and turned it off so I can continue my sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw darkness. Where am I? I looked around and found my bedside lamp. I turned it on and walked my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself at the mirror and was shocked to see my face covered with smudged makeup, my hair was a complete me. How did I do this to myself? I sure partied hard last night. By the way what time is it? It's still dark. Anyway, I need to take a shower and fix my face.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh and hungry. I checked my phone and was startled to see that it's already 7 in evening and i had 75 missed calls from Erin, Jowee, and Zac. What is going on? Did they miss me so much? Anyway, I'll charge my phone first and eat. I'll call them later.

After I ate dinner which is a chinese takeout, I called Jowee and Erin.

"What up, my loves." I asked while balancing my phone and the tub of chocolate ice cream on my hand because i put them on speaker mode as i walked to my couch.

"Are you crazy? We've been calling you since this morning. Are you ok? My God Livy." Erin bursted.

"Geez mom, I'm fine ok. I just woke up. No need to worry." I joked and sat on my couch. Seriously, why was she so panicked?

"No need to worry? Are you nuts? You passed out last night we thought we needed to bring you to the hospital because of alcohol intoxication. We also had to call your brother to notify him that you were so wasted. And he ended up driving us home." Erin exclaimed.

"Oh, that explains why there are so many missed calls" i mumbled and open the tv.

"Ahmmm, no. I mean partly for me because I was worried about you too but 70% of my calls were about you and Cameron." Jowee commented. I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth and asked them, "Who's Cameron?"

"You're really unbelievable. Dont tell me you forgot?" Jowee asked as I flipped the channel.

"Enlighten me please, Erin." I sighed and asked Erin instead because Jowee is hitting around the bush.

"Well, there are pictures and videos of you making out with Cameron James at the pub and the whole country made a big deal out of it, that the North heiress and the worldwide famous actor Cameron James are dating." Erin explained.

"Go to E! Network now, Livy." Jowee ordered.

After I flipped the channel to E! Network, I saw immediately the video of me straddling Cameron and cupping his face as we made out. There are also pictures of us dancing, sitting closely while I was leaning my head on his shoulder and my leg was on top of his leg. We really looked like a couple here.

I sighed and spoke, "Ignore it. It will die down in a couple of days." As I took a spoonful of ice cream again.

"Yah. But was he good?" Erin asked.

"I dont know, I honestly cant remember what happened last night if not from you two." I said honestly and logged on to my Netflix.

"Right. Leave it to you to forget about the nicest things in life. You actually kissed Cameron James, Olivia. If I were you, I would have continued it to his or my apartment." Jowee said dreamily.

"That's plain stupid and desperate, Jowee. Anyway, I have to sleep now, are we still game tomorrow for shopping?" Erin queried.

"Im still down." I answered