Chapter 32

Niccolo Knights

"Didith, book me a flight tonight to Italy, I'll be there for a week. Also tell Ryan, the procurement head, that he and one of his managers will accompany me there tonight. Send my flight details to my email, understand?" I said sternly at the intercom. My meeting with our Italian client went well but they requested for us to be physically be there in their site while installing all the hard drive that they ordered from us as well as making sure that the software that they bought from us are safely and properly installed in their system.

I'm actually fine with that but I am not okay with me departing tonight. It's too sudden, who would take care of Dylan for a week. Both mom and dad were in Hawaii and will be back the day after tomorrow. Oh right, maybe my brother and Jesse will take care of him. I dialed Jericho's number but it went to voicemail, I tried Jesse's but it also went to voicemail. Oh my God, where should I leave Dylan? If I take him with me, who would take care of him? I tried calling my brother again and what do you know? It went to voicemail again.

I threw my phone on my desk and let out a grunt. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes to think.

"Are you okay?" I immediately opened my eyes when I heard Olivia's voice. I looked at the door and saw Olivia strutting her way inside my office and sat in front of me. I didn't uttered any word because I shamelessly stared at her. She's extra beautiful today in that burgundy dress that looks like a blazer.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, I can see the concern in her face.

"Tonight, I have to fly to Italy and stay there for a week. No, nothing happened, Livy it's actually good for my business but not good for my son." I sighed and continued, "I don't where should I leave Dylan for a week. Mom and dad are in Hawaii and will be back the day after tomorrow, I tried calling my brother and Jesse but I believe they're busy because their voicemails are activated. Theresa on the other hand can't because she has classes to attend to. Olivia I can't take Dylan with me to Italy, I know I can't take care of him there." I said and placed my face on my palms.

"I can take care of him. He can spend the the week with me." I looked up immediately and I was stunned when I heard it. I searched in her face if she was joking but nada, she's serious.

"Olivia, I can't bother with Dylan, you're a busy person too. It would be..." I stopped when she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Nick, Dylan's my son, I can take care of him. Now, I'm hurt that I didn't cross your mind when your thinking of someone to take care of Dylan." She said sternly and folded her arms on her chest. I didn't know what to say, I mean she rendered me speechless when she said Dylan is her son my heart just somersaulted. Before this beautiful woman in front of me gets even more angry, I stood up and sat in front of her.

"Livy, I'm sorry if you think that way, but I just didn't know if you could handle him when you're busy working." I held both of her hands and kissed it gently, she removed her right hand and caressed my cheek.

"Niccolo, when it comes to you and especially to Dylan I am not that busy. So keep that in your mind." She said gently and smiled, I kissed her quickly and stood her up for me to hug her.

"Thank you, Olivia." I uttered on her neck and I felt her hand playing with my hair.

"You're welcome."

"By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked pulling myself from her and rests my hand on her hips.

"Oh yeah right. I forgot to give you this." She got out of our position and went to get the paper bag beside her bag. I took the paper bag from her when she gave it to me, I raised my brows questioningly.