Chapter 27

Olivia North

"I am not freaking out!"

"Sure you're not. All calm person sure paced around their walk-in closet like you are." Erin commented while Jowee laughed loudly. Currently, Jowee and Erin are helping me choose what to wear for tomorrow's Esme's Bake Sale. We were here for like 3 hours already and I haven't chosen a perfect dress for tomorrow and it's making me anxious.

"Livy, didn't Nick mentioned to you that, just a simple dress will suffice? I actually don't know why you're freaking out like this. I mean look at this mess, you took almost all of your clothes out from its rack and yet you're still undecided, I don't think that it's the clothes' problem anymore. Now sit down tell us what's bothering you." Jowee stood up from my tufted ottoman bench and pushed me to sit on it.

I sighed and leaned on to Erin's shoulder.

"I just want to make a good first impression Jowee, I'll be meeting his whole family tomorrow. It's more than enough for me feel frustratedly giddy when I knew that her mom had read articles about me. If his mom had read news about it then his siblings has, or better yet his whole extended family! Now, if I showed up wearing something sexy then they would assume that the news about me jumping from one relationship to another was true. On the other hand, if I wear a conservative dress they would probably think that I was only acting or concealing my true attitude, they will think that I am a fucking fake woman. Ugh!!!! Should I tell Nick that I'm sick? Yes, yes. That should do. Wait lemme get my phone." I ranted and stood up to get my phone but I felt a huge amount of force that pushed me back on my seat.

"Oh no no no, you will not do that, missy. You promised his mom and Nick that you will attend the charity sale tomorrow, and that's really a dick move, Livy. You don't promise someone when you won't commit, you should've said no to her from the start." Jowee said as she sat beside me and turned my body to face her.

"I couldn't say no to her, she was nice to me and I just couldnt refuse her invitation because she was so excited for me to be there." That's true, she was so happy to see me, his son's girlfriend and his grandson's soon-to-be mom, so she said that tomorrow's the day she will announce to her friends that his Niccolo has already found a girl perfect for him. See, how can I burst her bubble by saying no? Also, I'm not quite comfortable whenever she said I'm God's gift to Nick and Dylan when the truth is far from it.

"That is the point, she was nice to you despite all the articles she have read. If she wasn't then she would've gone mad when she saw you and Niccolo eating each other's faces while his son's only wrapped in a towel. If she and his husband were nice to you then the rest would probably be. So get-over yourself and choose a dress, you fucking airhead." Jowee said in frustration while Erin handed me a dress.

"Jowee's right, Livy. Also, sooner or later you're going to meet them anyway because you know where this relationship ends right? You walking down the aisle while Nick's patiently waiting for you at the end of it. So why delay the inevitable, you better meet them earlier that later. So that if they ever believe those articles and news about you, you have more time to prove them wrong, you know it's not that hard for anyone to see who you truly are, look at Niccolo, I bet he's seen who the real Olivia North is." Erin said and gave me a pair of red pointed toe high heels. You know, she's right I can prove to them that whatever was written about me was just a total twisted lie, yeah right. I can do this.

I had a determined look on my face and smiled at my friends and hugged both of them immediately.

"Thank you, my loves. I don't think I can survive without you two, I love you both sooo very much." I kissed both of their cheeks repeatedly until they pushed me.