Chapter 24

Niccolo Knights

I woke up from the smell of coffee being roasted, I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Olivia's living room. How did I end up here? Then, I remembered what happened last night, from her office to her asking me about Dylan's mom, and the kiss.

I smiled as I remembered it. She was the one who first initiated it, I was glad that I continued it despite my internal debate. Speaking of that beauty, where is she? I bet she's in her kitchen making breakfast because I can smell something being fried up and the roasting of coffee.

I stood up and walked to her kitchen, there I saw the ever beautiful lady in my life these days cooking something on a pan. I went to her and back hugged her. She jumped a little and glanced at me sideways.

"Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized and placed my chin on her right shoulder.

"Good morning." she greeted and flipped the sandwich on the pan, I guess she's making grilled cheese sandwich.

"Good morning. I didn't know that you can cook." I said as I released her and went to her cupboard to help her make breakfast.

"I actually can't and don't know how to cook, Nick. I only know how to make sandwiches." she said as she placed the sandwich on the plates I put on the counter.

"Really? But you looked so skilled in grilling these sandwiches, so I thought you can cook." I voiced out and nodded as she offered me a cup of coffee.

"That's because I already mastered on how to make these." she said as she sat in front of me on her breakfast nook.

I smiled at her and realized that she's already gotten ready for the day. What time is it already? I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 9:00 in the morning.

"Yup, it's late already. Do you have any scheduled meeting this morning?" she said as she chew her food.

"Nope I don't have." I answered her and diverted my attention to the food in front of me.

I took a glance at her and she was eating her sandwich heartily. I looked at her lips and I tried to remember how it tasted and felt on mine. Sweet. That's what she taste like and I yearn for more, to kiss her again.

"Nick, you're phone's ringing." she smirked. I looked at the caller ID and saw Alex's name, I turned it off and finished my food.

"Who was it?" she stood up and put her plate on the sink.

"It's Alex. He probably just want to ask about Dylan or just catch up with me." I said as I took the last bite of her grilled cheese.

"Should I be worried? Are you done?" she asked and pointed at my plate. I nodded at her and she put it on the sink.

"What should you be worry?" I stood up to help her wash the dishes.

"You and Alex. You're like so close with each other, did I hinder something between the two of you?" she leaned her hips on the sink and folder her arms across her chest.

I was confused. What was she talking about? What did she mean about her hindering something betwe... Hell no! Please tell me it was not the one I'm thinking. My head turned to face her and I saw mischief on her face. Realization hit me that she was really pertaining about that.

"NO, what the hell? Of course not! Why would you think that?" I looked at her in horror and she laughed.

Oh my god. This woman really knows and enjoys how to make fun of me. She's laughing so hard that she's clutching her stomach.