Chapter 46

Olivia North

It's the morning of Dylan's third birthday. I woke up extra early to secretly make a crepe cake for Dylan to surprise him when he wakes up.  To make this crepe cake, I actually spent three days practicing, I've watched youtube videos on how to make this, which by the way, no one knew.

When I was coating the cake with yellow whipped cream, Esme entered the kitchen startling me.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized right away. I smiled at her and greeted her.

"Good morning, Esme."

"What are you up to? It's still early for you to be awake." She looked at the wall clock and said, "It's only 6 in the morning, don't tell me you're making breakfast?" She asked and I showed her the crepe cake I was making.

"I'm making these for Dylan so that when he wakes up, he'll have a cake to blow." I smiled widely at her and she looked at the cake.

"That's cute." She said and gave me a motherly hug. When she released me I saw that her eyes were misting.

"Thank you, Olivia. Thank you for organizing everything for Dylan's birthday. Both of my son and grandson are lucky to have you." I hugged her again and said, "Nope, I am lucky to have them in my life." I released her and continued.

"Nick is a good man, he puts Dylan and I as his priority. He takes care of me, respects me, and he treats me as an ordinary person not the heiress that I am. Also, I am very grateful that he allowed me to be Dylan's mom, for me, being his mom is the best feeling ever. Even though I didn't conceive him, I treat him as my own. He's a very good kid, you and Nick have raised him well." I told her sincerely.

"He loves you, that's why. It is evident that you both love each other, you fill in each others flaws, Olivia." I widened my eyes when she said that Nick loves me. Oh my God, was it true? Had he finally fallen in love with me? Oh my God. But if it's true, why can't he say it to me? I know that Nick likes me but love... I'm just too speechless to deny and/or believe it.

"Now, what do you think they want for breakfast?" Esme asked and pulled me out of my reverie.

"We can make english breakfast if you want." I suggested and she agreed then we proceed to cook.

We finished preparing breakfast by 7:30am and we went upstairs to wake everyone up. I entered Nick's room and saw him sleeping soundly on his bed. I smiled and sat on his side of the bed and kissed his forehead then shook him a little to wake him up.

"Niccolo, wake up. Breakfast is ready." I brushed his hair with my fingers and kissed the tip of his nose. Then I felt his arms around me and he flipped me and hovered over me. He placed himself in between my thighs and leaned on the crook of my neck while both of his elbows were supporting his weight.

I, on the other hand, caressed his hair to his back while uttering, "Babe, wake up. We need to wake Dylan up, I made crepe cake for him."

He immediately looked at me like he was surprised. I raised my brows to question him but he just gave me a slow yet sensual kiss.

After the kiss, he lifted himself up from me and helped me sat up.

"What was that for?" I asked when he intertwined his left hand with my right hand.

He looked at my eye and I saw admiration in it.

"Thank you, Livy. Thank you for loving Dylan." He said and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at him and held his face.

"He's our son, Niccolo. You know I will do anything and everything for him. He deserve the world, Nick." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He thanked me again and hugged me.