Chapter 35

Niccolo Knights

I was sipping the tea that Belle offered when Olivia emerged from the hallway of rooms in her apartment and stood in front of me. My breath got knocked out by the beauty who's currently rummaging her clutch for something. I looked at her from head to toe slowly admiring her beauty in the dress that I bought for her. I did not intend to buy her a dress for tonight's gala but when I saw the black blazer dress with a slit in the middle in Balmain, I thought that I had to buy it for Olivia because I always admire her whenever she's dressed into one.

Tonight, she opted for a simple yet sophisticated look, which is very Olivia North. She straightened her hair ang parted it in the middle, her makeup was simple but it was enough to speak the kind of person she is in the society. She also accessorized a teardrop diamond earrings and paired it with a princess cut diamond necklace. All in all, she really is the heiress of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate in the world, and she is mine.

I would have to keep her by my side tonight because I know that she will, unknowingly, be the center of attraction tonight because of two things, 1. She is gorgeous, and 2. She is Olivia North. Everyone would want an interaction with her whether in business or/and in a very personal level such as flirtation, and I'll be damned if I witness the latter, all hell will loose if someone flirt with her.

I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard a snapping of a finger. I looked at Olivia and she was blushing and I smiled at her.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked, I was completely clueless about her question so I just raised my brows at her returning the question at her. She just rolled her eyes at me and pointed her dress

"I asked how do I look? Do you like it?" She asked in a small tone. Wait a minute, was she being shy at me? I looked at her and she was looking around her apartment uncomfortably, and that's how I confirmed that she's being shy. On what? I grinned and pulled her by her waist to me.

"You look very beautiful, Olivia. I must say, what I imagined when I bought this was nothing compared to when you're wearing it now." I whispered ang gently nibbled her ear to when I received a light gasp from her.

She pushed me a little so I can face her and asked me in a joyful tone, "Really?"

I nodded and kissed her forehead, I was going to aim for her lips but I didn't want to ruin her makeup.

"Thank you, Nick. You know, this is the first time someone, apart from Dad, Zac, Jowee, and Erin, bought me something. So I'm kinda nervous of what your reaction would be when you see me wearing this dress." She chuckled. Oh, so that explains why she was nervous. But seriously, I was the first one to buy her something? I knew she had three relationships before but didn't they buy her something? But if they didn't well I'm fine with that because I wanted to be the first man who will make her feel special.

"You know Olivia, whatever you wear,  be it a simple shirt or a designer one, you managed to make it look so good in you, especially when you're wearing my shirt." I winked at her and she blushed. She hit me with her clutch and walked towards her door.

"What, I don't get a kiss from my compliment?" I asked while following her.

"Kiss yourself. We're going to be late." She said sternly with a playful hint in her eyes. I held her waist and exited her unit.

When we arrived at the venue, paparazzis were lined outside eager to take a picture and have a quick interview with the visitors. When Olivia and I walked out of the car, they immediately bombarded us with questions and flashes. One particular question I heard was about the German guy she's allegedly having an affair with. I abruptly stopped in my tracks and I was  eager to find the person who asked that because I knew that I already took that news down about her.