Chapter 34

Olivia North

I couldn't stop pacing in my living room because of what happened earlier at the mall with Cassandra. What she said a while ago about "seeing Nick later" bothers me because I knew that those were not just empty words just to annoy the hell out of me. I couldn't even tell Nick because he was so mad at the paparazzi who accused me of having an affair with a German guy, he was enraged and the last thing I want was for him to be upset even more with my feud with Cassie.

From what I learned about him he can be so scary when he got mad. He may look like he had a calm demeanor but you can hear it to his voice and see it in his eyes that you are in a wrong side of the man, that's why I kept my mouth shut and tried to lift up his mood up by being touchy and leaning my head on to him throughout our ride to my apartment. He loosened up a little but he's still in his serious state.

"Livy can you just sit down for a minute. You're creating a hole to your floor by pacing to and fro." Erin commented and we looked at my door when we heard the loud opening of it. \

"What is this about the urgent meeting you said? It better be urgent because I left our family dinner for this." Jowee said immediately as she barged into my apartment and sat beside Erin on my couch.

"Cassandra Tucker. We saw her awhile ago in the mall and she tried flirting with Nick, but I intervened immediately by kissing him in front of her. Then, when she bid her goodbyes she mouthed 'I'll see Nick next time' at me. You know how she is; she loves sleeping with my boyfriends, she loves rubbing in my face that I am replaceable. Oh my God, I can't lose Nick and Dylan to her, Jowee, Erin. I love them. Yes, both, I love Niccolo and Dylan and I don't want them to be taken by any woman from me. Jowee, Erin, why is this happening to me?" I fell on my knees beside the couch and sobbed like a mad woman.

Both of my friends were immediately beside me on the floor and hugged me. They did not utter a single word and just hug me until I finished crying. We stayed like that for about 20 minutes until Erin decided to break the silence.

"From what I saw, Niccolo is not a jackass like some other guys. He won't be fooled into getting into someone's bed by a woman like Cassandra." Erin stood up and offered both of her hands to help us standing up, we took it and sat on my couch.

"Also, he's a great guy, kind, and respectful to women. He's responsible enough to know what's right and wrong and don't you know that he only has eyes for you? Even though I only met him twice, I can totally see that he's smitten with you. Also honey, he's different from the guys you've dated, he has his own company so technically he doesn't need someone for him to be rich because he already did it on his own, not like those guys you've dated who only thought that you're a walking bank account and are a sex deprived hormonal student. And I don't think that he's a walking sex addict given the fact that he already has a son and has been celibate for about eight to nine months now? You two are what, dating for 4 months now so if you do the math, he hasn't got laid for about 5 months prior to your announcement thing." My and Erin's jaw were hanging by the time Jowee finished talking. We just looked at her as if she'd grown another head from her neck.

"What? I did my investigation, okay. I just have to assure myself that my friend is in good hands, so I asked my private investigator to check his background." She raised both of her hands like surrendering.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes darling, so I know everything about him." Jowee replied and wiped my face with her hand.

"That's more alarming, J. if he's abstained from sex for 9 months, then he's an easy target for Cassie." I replied nervously because it's the truth right, you can't control your libido once you were deprived from it for such a long time.