Chapter 59

Olivia North

I was looking at the scenery in front of me in my office when Chandra knocked on my door. I looked at her and saw that she's holding a paper bag.

I sighed because I know who it was from.

"Throw it." I said and she just looked at me hesitantly. Don't tell me she's going to defy me? I narrowed my eyes at her and slowly walked towards her.

"What?!" I asked her in a bitchy tone.

"I-it's just that I don't think I-I can throw food anymore. It's not good to throw food when t-there are many people starving." She stuttered and I frowned at her.

"Then give it to someone who's starving! Or better yet, tell Niccolo to stop whatever he's doing because he and I will never getting back together! Tell him to go back home and stop pestering me with all the fucking texts flowers, and food that he's sending." I snapped at her and I didn't care if I was venting my anger at the wrong person.

Chandra then apologized and went out immediately.

It's been a month since he's doing all this crap! He sends flowers and food to me in my apartment as well as here in the office. Of course I don't always throw all the food that he has given me but these last two days, he went out his way and called Chandra to give her the food. At first he asked Jones to deliver the food to me but now, Chandra?

Well to give him a message, I asked Chandra to throw the food so that when Nick asked her, she'll tell it to him.

Then there's his annoying texts. Every day he sends me texts reminding me to eat, relax, take a rest, and to drink water. At the end of the day, he'll text me or leave a voicemail informing me what happened to his day, he even told me that he misses Dylan so bad and he's thinking if he will fly him back here or not?

I smiled when he mentioned his name though, and I am missing him so bad also. His laughters, giggles, the way he wanted to bd carried by me aroun, and most especially the way he calls me mommy. I hope he's happily playing by himself and that he's not missing me because I didn't want him to be lonely.

Niccolo's here for about a month now and I was very worried about Dylan missing him. Or did Niccolo already told him what happened between us? Ugh. My poor baby.

I heard a knock and I looked at my door and saw Chandra coming in with a very nervous look on her face.

"Ms. North, Mr. Shaiful Akeel's secretary called again and informed me that he wants to set up a meeting with you tomorrow night regarding the renewal of the shipping."

I sighed and took a sit on my chair.

"Chandra, didn't I tell you to stop informing me about that. Have you told them that we already secured a deal with the Borkans?" I asked her and started reading my emails.

"Yes, ma'am I already did but---" I clicked my tongue in irritation and looked at her.

"Then stop informing me about Shaiful's persistence! I'm done with their service so stop telling me this nonsense!" I shouted and fear replaced her nervousness.

What the hell? Why did I hire her? She's far from Nikkie who does the job without me telling her to. Ugh! Pathetic!

My phone notified me that I got a text and I tossed it away when I saw Nick's name. Another pathetic text he sent! Ugh dear Lord, why is he not giving up?

Do you want him to? My subconscious asked me out of nowhere. Huh? Where did it came from?

I've been telling him to stop bothering me and yet he's persistent. What the hell? Well, that's not an answer to the question.