Epilogue

Olivia Knights

I woke up from someone giving me light kisses on the neck. I didn't have to open my eyes to see who it was and I was too lazy to wake up so I continued to shut my eyes while I was relishing the sweet pleasure.

"I know you're awake now." Nick whispered amidst his sweet assault. I smiled and pulled his head closer so he can snuggle on the crook of my neck.

"Shhh. Let me sleep more, please. I feel so drained." I said sleepily but when I realized what I just said, my eyes widely opened it's own. I faced to my right and saw Nick smirking playfully at me.

I flushed when I remembered last night, it was actually our first night as a married couple which means we did the deed!

I was so nervous last night when we arrived here at our hotel room. I thought I was ready but turned out otherwise, I couldn't look at Nick and I barely moved from where I sat on the bed.

Nick saw my nervousness and tried to calm me by telling me how he lost his virginity when he was 14 to a woman who's not his girlfriend. Too young, right. He said that they were so excited that time they didn't even last for 10 minutes.

I was laughing so hard imagining the teenaged Niccolo experimenting with sex. But then I stopped laughing when I realized that I didn't want our son Dylan to be engaged in sex that early. I told Nick that I want Dylan to enjoy his teenage years bonding with friends, skipping classes, family bonding, and the like. Not some horny teenager, but I wasn't pertaining to Nick though. Then we talked a lot of stuff like my first kiss, my expectations on our marriage, to him as my husband and etc.

And then, after that long talk and deep talk, we felt the room heated and he slowly leaned in to kiss me then one thing lead to another, we're doing it.

I was so shocked though when I saw his hard shaft. I knew very well that he's big but I never thought that he's that big. For a second though I was a little scared amd kinda panicked because I didn't know if my flower can manage that huge thing inside her. But then I forgot about my fear when he started to work his tongue magic in between me.

For our first two rounds of making love to each other, we didn't use protection, thus we were on a pull out game. As per Nick, he wanted to feel me, to feel all of me. Then the next 3 rounds, I insisted for him to use condoms as I didn't want to get pregnant this early. Maybe two to three years from now, I guess?

And because of that, I felt so drained and this sexy devil I now call my husband was disturbing my needed rest.

I looked at him again and saw lusts in his eyes while leaning in to me dangerously. As he was about an inch from me, I immediately pulled the sheets on my head and hid from him playfully.

I heard him groaned and in one swift motion, he removed the sheets from me exposing my very naked body. And with that, I even flushed more because I was still not used of someone seeing me naked. It takes time you know. But this man on the other hand, is far from the opposite, he's very comfortable exposing his manhood to me.

"You're being playful huh, my wife." He whispered softly while nibbling my ear and then, he removed my hands that was covering my exposed bosom and vajayjay. He then scanned my body lovingly but of course, being a shy woman I am, I hid my face with the help of my pillow.

"I told you, Olivia, to not be shy. You are beautiful inside and out." He reminded me again but I really couldn't help it.

"I know, Niccolo. I know that I am beautiful but I am still not used to be naked in front of someone." I said while he's trying to make me face him.