Chapter 22

Niccolo Knights

"Half Buttered garlic chicken, two orders of shrimp dumplings and pork siomai, mushroom soup, one order of fried spring rolls, and a medium sized fried rice." Olivia ordered for us. These past few days, one of the things I've observed about her is that she really eats a lot. She can finish two and a half servings of any food she likes and still down for a dessert yet she's still thin.

"I don't think we can finish all of that. You really eat a lot." I told her after the waiter left to prepare our order. She rolled her eyes at me and puts her arm around Dylan who's currently sitting on her left in his high chair and playing with his Iron Man miniature robot.

"Excuse me old man, you also eat a lot." she said and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What did you call me?" I asked her in disbelief, widening my eyes at her.

"Old man." she said nonchalantly while picking up her phone, turned around and took a selfie with me. I was not prepared so I bet I look like a nincompoop.

"Why would you that? Stop it. Olivia, I said stop it." I said as she still continuously take pictures of me. I pinched the bridge of my nose and lowered my head to avoid her camera. I took a deep breath and sighed this woman sure is a handful.

Then I felt her hand held mine.

"You know, for consolation, you did not look bad in any stolen photos." she said and I looked up at her. I saw mischief in her eyes and smiled, she's being extra playful tonight considering that she was swarmed by the paparazzis a while ago. Speaking of which, it made my blood boil when I saw that man hastily turned Olivia around for him to get a better picture of her and my son. I was relieved and proud that she didn't falter and pushed the paparazzi. I went immediately to her side to protect both of them in case that man retaliate and push her with equal amount of force. If he ever did that, so help me God if will beat the shit out of him.

"I told you, we're fine, Nick." I heard Olivia spoke and unballed my fist with her soft hands.

"No you're not. He shouldn't have touched you. If only I was quick enough then I would've punched his fucki..." she cleared her throat loudly and glared at me while pointing her head at Dylan. Oh geez I forgot he was here with us.

"his freaking face." I said instead. "No one has the right to touch you, Olivia especially those who only wants something from you." I said angrily.

"I'm fine with that as long as they leave this little man alone." she said genuinely and patted Dylan's head and continued, "But if someone dared to touch him, even if it's just a single strand of his hair, I will let that person experience hell." she stated in a voice full of venom and face void of emotions. That is the face of the infamous Olivia North, whom everyone knew as the arrogant and feisty heiress. The face where everyone got scared of when meeting her. The face that she chose people to see.

To be honest, I really didn't know what to reply to that so instead of saying something, I smiled at her and held her hand.

"Thank you, Livy. And thank you for taking Dylan out today." I said and looked at the little guy who's so into his Iron Man mini action figure. "Dylan, did you have fun today?" I asked him while still holding Olivia's hand.

He didn't seem to hear me because he was busy so the beautiful woman who's sitting in front of me called him.

"Dylan, your dad's asking you." Olivia said while lowering down the Iron Man toy from him. He looked at her confused, Olivia smiled and pinched his cheek. "You're dad's talking to you." she said and looked at me smiling. Dylan looked at me with a questioning look on his face.