Chapter 67

Olivia North

"I love you." I whispered while caressing the face of the sleeping beauty beside me.

I cannot believe that our three day staycation here in Hawaii will end tonight. For those days, we enjoyed each other's company, we strolled around O'ahu. We visited the Pearl Harbor, we soaked under the sun at the Hanauma Bay, we hiked to the Diamond Head, and just enjoy the tropical surroundings of the island.

It sucks that Nick didn't bring Dylan with us because he said that we're here to enjoy each other's company. So we left him at the manor under the care of my Dad.

At first I thought that Dylan would cry or throw a tantrum when we told him that he won't be joining us in our Hawaii trip but surprisingly, he was cool with it. I think he likes being at the manor because he was being overly spoiled by my Dad.

Ugh Dad, don't even get me started with him. Nick and I been telling him to lay low his spoils to Dylan because he's developing a habit of throwing a tantrum whenever we don't give to him what he wanted. He's becoming a spoiled brat because Dad always buys everything he pointed.

But Dad being a stubborn old man, he doesn't listen to us and still does what he did.

Anyway, I was starting to get firm and reprimand Dylan whenever he throws those annoying antics. I kept telling him that the more he cry or throw a fit, the more I or Nick won't give it to him. Fortunately, he still listens to me and got scared easily whenever I used, what Niccolo described as, Miss North tone.

I don't know why he kept on categorizing my facial expressions and tones but I kinda like it though.

"Good morning." I greeted him sweetly when I saw him opening his eyes lazily.

He just gave me a boyish yet lazy smile then snuggled on the crook of my neck while tightly hugging me. I, in return, combed the back of his hair gently.

"Rise and shine, my love. It's half past eight already." I enunciated and he just groaned.

"I'm still sleepy and so lazy to get up, Olivia. Let's just stay in bed the whole day." He said groggily, I shook my head and pushed him gently so I can see his face.

"No can do. You said you wanted to visit the Polynesian Cultural Center. In order to follow our schedule for today and to have an ample time to relax before our flight tonight, we should get up by now. Wake up, Niccolo." I explained and pushed him gently but enough that he can wake up.

"I changed my mind. I don't want to go there anymore. I would rather lay here in bed with you." He tightened his embrace on me and gave a slow yet sensual kiss on my neck.

"But..." I gasped and moaned because of the tingling sensation his lips giving. I arched my back a little and my hand found its way to his hair and gripped it while he's sweetly assaulting my neck.

He placed himself between my thighs to continue his sweet assault on the other side of my neck. I couldn't contain it anymore so I moaned when he licked the sweet spot.

"Nick..." I called him to stop him and remind him about the schedule but he shushed me by kissing my lips. His sweet hot breathe dominated clouded my brain and his tongue expertly worked its magic while kissing me.

We fought for dominance but in the end, I let him dominate the kiss while I relish his performance.

I don't think I'll get tired of his lips, his body, his scent, his face, or just his whole being. I love this man and I promise to love him my whole life.

We pulled apart panting desperately needed some oxygen. He rests his forehead to mine while his eyes were close. I looked at his thick eyelashes and my hand found their way to touch it. There were times I got so amazed by his thick black lashes that I wanted to curl and put mascara on it.