Chapter 54

Niccolo Knights

After I watched the footage, I went straight to Rebecca's house despite mom telling me to calm down first.

How can I calm down when she hurt Olivia and acted like she was a victim? She dared to lift a finger on her and twisted the truth to make her look pitiful. I even consoled her that night instead of Olivia.

When I walked into her porch, I knocked at the door furiously until she opened it.

You can see it in her face that she was irritated by my knocking but when she saw me, her frown turned into a wide smile and she tried to hug me but I evaded it.

"Nick? Come in." She smiled at me and opened the door widely for me to come in.

When I heard that she closed the door, I didn't waste any second and spoke.

"Why did you lie?" I asked her calmly but I made sure that anger was evident in my eyes.

Thankfully she saw it and she squirmed under my glare.

"What do you mean? I don't understa---" she obviously knew what I was talking about that's why I cut her.

"You're the one who hurt Olivia, not her to you! You started it, you slapped her on her face twice." I raised my voice and she flinched.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Nick. Who told you that? Was it Olivia? She was just trying to play victim to you, Niccolo. You and everyone in the party saw her attacking me on the ground. Why would you believe her?" She said in a pitiful tone.

If I didn't see the footage, I would definitely believe her because she's eerily good at acting. She can make you feel that she's the victim.

"Really? Then why does the footage says otherwise?" Her eyes widened when I mentioned footage.

"I saw everything, Rebecca! From the way you cornered her, to the slap, to the pulling of the hair, and to the start of your cat fight. I can't believe I chose to believe you than my own girlfriend. She---" it's her time to interrupt me.

"She's a whore, Niccolo! She's cheating on you. Didn't you see the news? Or are you that blinded by your love to her to even acknowledge it?" She shouted at me and I was controlling myself not to hit her when I heard what she called Olivia.

Never have I heard her swear nor curse anyone. She projected herself to us that she's a prim and proper woman. Now, I don't know if she really is anymore.

"She's not a whore! Your bitch of a cousin was the one who circulated that news. Yes, I know that you and Cassandra Tucker are cousins. Is that why you slapped Olivia? Because she slapped her when she saw her throwing herself at me? Now tell me, who's more of whore? Olivia or Cassandra?" I interjected and her face became dark with anger.

I don't care about my words now. I am so tired of being the idiot I was. I hurt the one I love because I listened to the words of these backstabbing women.

"Cassandra's not a whore! And that fucking bitch Olivia deserved everything I did to her. I was just helping my cousin to avenge her as well as to get rid of her from your life! That Olivia snatched Francis away from Cassandra and now she's trying to take you away from me." I was shocked to hear about her being possessive at me. I thought I made it clear from her that I don't see her as any more than friends.

And what? Olivia snatched Francis away from her? How the hell did Olivia snatch her from Cassandra when Olivia and Francis were together at that time?

"Stop fantasizing about you and I being together. I never see you as more than friends. Hell, I don't even know if we really are friends considering what you did to the woman I love. And what did you say? Olivia snatched Francis from her? Are you kidding me, Rebecca? Your cousin was the one caught fucking with that Francis in his apartment on the night of their anniversary." I shouted at her.