Part-53

Dushala was lost in thought, while Subhadra entered the chamber.

"Lost in thoughts about your prince charming!", Subhadra asked hugging Dushala from behind.

"No... Subhu..!", Dushala said embarrassedly turning her face.

"Really?hmmm... I have heard Prince Jayadrath is arriving today", Subhadra asked teasingly.
Dushala blushed.

"What's going on between both sakhi's? , Can we have a little space?", Draupadi asked smilingly entering the chamber with Pandavas.

" Sure jiji ! And don't miss out this chance to tease her", Subhadra giggled glancing Dushala.
Dushala pouted.

"Yes!, A little more days left for you in Hastinapur ", Draupadi said looking at Dushala.
Dushala sighed.

"How will I stay without you Subhu?", Dushala hugged Subhadra.
Subhadra patted Dushala's back.

" Then do one thing!, Tell prince Jayadrath to marry her too. So both of you can stay together!", Nakul said rolling his eyes.
Dushala gasped and everyone looked at him with widened eyes.

"What are you saying bratha?", Subhadra asked frownly folding her hands.

Nakul returned a small smile, while Arjun gave a smack on his head.
Dushala noticed it.

" Jiji, Tell me ! If my bratha brings another girl to here, will you be ready to accept her?", Dushala asked Draupadi as a casual talk.

Subhadra and the Pandavas stood astonished hearing Dushala's question and looked at Draupadi for her response.

"What will you do when prince Jayadrath marries another girl?", Draupadi returned the question to Dushala.
Dushala was tongue tied and bowed her head.

"I guess you got the answer for the question!", Draupadi asked looking at her.
Dushala nodded.

Pandavas looked at subhadra's gloomy face, she ignored it and faked a smile.

"By the way, next is your sakhi's turn!", Draupadi said to Dushala glancing at Subhadra.

" What? Me?, No... don't expect it!", Subhadra said looking at Draupadi and Dushala.

"Why?, Aren't you planning to get married?", Draupadi asked with a mischievous smile.

"Noo......,no, eh.. I didn't meant that.. I mean yes!, I will but not so soon!", Subhadra said breaking the words here and there.
Everyone started laughing hearing her response.

"What? Why are you all pulling my leg?It's not my marriage!, Subhadra pouted.

"It's only a trial sister!!, Wait for the rest!", Nakul giggled.
Subhadra returned a irk look.

"Bratha, don't think that you have escaped!,  Wait for  that day when your chance approach ", Nakul whispered slowly in Arjun's ears.
Arjun smiled.

" So, Did you find out someone?", Draupadi asked mischievously at Subhadra.

" Ehm....No jiji !, Not yet!", Subhadra shooked her head.

"Really?, So you don't have any choice?", Draupadi pressed her.
Subhadra gulped taking a glance at Arjun, he returned a calm smile.

" Hmm... I leave it  for my brathashree's..!", Subhadra said with a dazzling smile.
Draupadi smiled.

"What am I hearing?, The one who never listens my words leaving her important decision to me?", Balram exclaimed in a teasing tone entering the chamber.

" Bratha!, Didn't you get it, I was just joking!", Subhadra winked her eyes.

" I knew it!, You are the next half of my Kanha right!", he said pulling her cheecks.
Subhadra giggled.

It was nearly midday, the sound of horns and drums were begin to hear.
Dushala and Subhadra peeped out through the casement to see the welcoming ceremony of Prince Jayadrath.  Dushala's face turned red seeing him.

"Dushu....!!", Subhadra called out .
But Dushala stood lost looking at him.
Subhadra chuckled.

"Started dreaming??", Subhadra whispered loudly at Dushala's ears, making her back to sense.
Dushala blushed.

"Now see!, You started forgetting me", Subhadra asked faking disappointment.

"Stop it Subhu!", Dushala exclaimed tickling Subhadra.
Subhadra giggled.

It was evening, both the sakhi's were chattering wholeheartedly sitting near the garden pond.
Suddenly, Subhadra noticed Dushala's mixed up expressions, and saw Prince Jayadrath coming along with prince Duryodhan.

"So... he's responsible for your sudden nervousness", Subhadra asked coughing.
Dushala was blushing hardly.

Duryodhan and Jayadrath went towards them. Subhadra and Dushala got up and greeted them.
Dushala was pressing subhadra's hand with embarrassment. Subhadra was suppressing her giggle seeing her sakhi's actions.

"What are you both doing?", Duryodhan asked looking at them.

" Nothing much.. Just having some chit chats!", Subhadra answered and saw her sakhi and Prince exchanging glances.
Subhadra smiled and cleared her throat making Dushala come to her sense.

Duryodhan pressed Jayadrath's shoulder and eyed him to proceed.
Jayadrath nodded with a smirk.

"If you don't mind princess, can I have a talk with you?", Jayadrath asked Dushala.

Dushala stood still glancing at his eyes.
"Take her with you Prince!", Subhadra said and pushed Dushala towards him.

Dushala and Jayadrath smiled and went towards the other side leaving behind Subhadra and Duryodhan.

"Keep it as a secret!", Duryodhan asked breaking the silence.
She gave a confused look.

"I mean, don't disclose the actual reason behind the letter to bratha Balram!", He said smilingly.

"No..!, Don't worry Prince!, I won't", She giggled.
He smiled.

But, Behind the pillars , watching them Shakuni smirked in triumph as his plans was working out as he want.

"See.,the bond between your sister and my Duryodhan. What do you think about it?", Shakuni asked Balram by pointing them.

"Gandharraj!, It's the same bond she shares with Pandavas too. We can't imagine things up without knowing the truth", Balram said calmly.

" What if it's true?, What will be your opinion ?", Shakuni asked rubbing his hands.

"Well!, Duryodhan is a powerful warrior and my favourite student!, I don't have any problem with it!, If they love eachother, I'm glad to accept it.", He said glancing Shakuni.
Shakuni led out a smile.

"But before We have to know about their feelings for eachother, then we will think about it Gandharraj!",He said placing his hand over shakuni's shoulder and left to his chamber.

" Now see Yadav princess, how I'm going to make you say yes for this proposal!", Shakuni smirked evily and glanced at Dushala smilingly.

______________________________________

Vote and comment.