Part-42

I looked up to see bratha Balram .
It felt useless for me to further control my emotions.

"Bratha.... !", I exclaimed breakingly and hugged him tightly.
He looked at me surprisingly, as he haven't seen me behave like this.

"What's the matter?",he asked caressing my hair.

"Forgive me bratha!, I have never tried to listen to your words", that is what all I could say.

"It's okay dear", he said smilingly and cupped my face.
I returned a small smile.

"Alright then, you will be coming with me  right?", he asked looking at me.

"She will..!", Parinitha interrupted us with a meaningful look.

"Parinitha..", I smiled and hugged her.

"I guess, you have learned a good lesson princess", she whispered slowly in my ears and smiled.
I was tongue tied and broke the hug.

"I'm coming with you bratha. I am really missing Dwaraka", I said looking at him with  teary eyes.

"How's that possible? How can we go back without attending your brothers marriage",he said smilingly glancing at them.
I sighed helplessly.

While bratha Balram went towards them, Parinitha came towards me and placed her hand over my shoulder.

"Are you alright?", she asked looking at me.
I nodded slightly.

"You never tried to listen to me Princess, now see what has happened?", she said comforting me.

I think she noticed my tears and started caressing my hair.

"Forget about it. Now promise me that you will try to move on", she said and forwarded her hand towards me.

I looked at her confusly and gained some courage.
"I will..", I said placing my hand over her.
She returned a pleasant smile.

I saw bratha Balram returning back.
"It's time for us to go. Do one thing, you go and take the greetings and I will be waiting at the chariot",he said and left from there.

I looked at Parinitha nervously. She winked her eyes and actioned me to go.

I nodded and went towards Mata Kunti and greeted her.
She blessed me and caressed my hair with a teary eyes.

"I'm sorry putri", she said looking at me.

"Sorry? Mata please don't!", I said taking her hands in mine.

"But", she interrupted.
"No Mata, it's not your fault. It's destiny's play", I said making my voice a bit stiff and smiled.

Next I went towards the Pandavas and greeted them with a small smile.

My mind was hesitating me to look him up but it proved to be useless.
I gained my complete strength and looked at him. And as expected, I got lost again in his appealing eyes.

He was about to took a step forward, suddenly Parinitha's voice interrupted"It's time princess!", which made me come back to my senses.
I took my eyes off him and turned to leave.

"Subhadra..!", I heard him call and stopped on the way.
I turned to face him but Suddenly a hand dragged me from the scene.

"What are you doing Parinitha?", I asked her by taking my hands off.

"You are forgetting about the promise, Princess", she said looking at me sternly.

"But Sakhi, he was about to say something....", I murmured bowing my head.

"So again, are you trying to go behind him Princess?", she asked me oppressively.

"No, I'm not!", I said vacillatingly.

"If so, then come with me right now", she said moving forward.
I looked at her and followed unwillingly.

Panchal

Preparations for the wedding of their only princess was going eminently all over the whole Panchal.

While, Subhadra was walking through the corridors, searching for Parinitha.
And saw prince Nakul on the way, she just passed a smile to him and continued to walk.

"Why do I think like, you are trying to ignore us sister", Nakul interrupted her.

"eh..no bratha, don't think like that. It's your wedding tomorrow, you guys need to take some rest, so.. I thought of not disturbing you all...", she said nervously.

"Is it so?,he asked and she nodded.
Anyway you come with me now", he asked smilingly.

"Why bratha?", she asked curiously looking at him.

"We need to Talk something to you", he said with a small grin.

"Now?", she asked and he nodded.

"Ah...sorry bratha, actually I have some works now, I will talk to you guys later", she said and turned to collide with someone.

"I'm really sorry", she said and looked up to see prince Arjun.
He stared at her with glittering eyes,which made her melt again.

Suddenly Parinitha's words rushed over her mind, which made her come back to her senses and took out her eyes from him.

"I need to talk to you",he said looking at her.

"I should leave now", she said without looking him and turned to leave.

"But you have to listen", he said and catched her hand.

"What are you doing?", she asked trying to release his grip.

"Please try to understand....", he said coming forward to her.

"What's going on here?",a voice interrupted them.
They turned to the side , where the voice came and got shocked to see the person.
Arjun slowly released his grip from subhadra's hands.

______________________________________

This is for now................

Vote and comment