Part-7

I turned to see a girl who was my age,and she was smiling at me. I returned a pleasant smile.

Kunti:(goes towards her)"How can I forget you dear",and give her a kiss.
"Now go and meet your friend Dushala"she said smiling at both of them and went to the others.

Subhadra:(went towards Dushala)"Pranipat",and smiled.

Dushala:(smiling)"Pranipat princess".

Subhadra:"So what are we waiting for Princess Dushala, lets have some fun".,she said raising one of her eyebrows.

Dushala:(giggling)"Yes princess Subhadra,we don't have much time to waste".
And they both hugged eachother.

Dushala:"come on Subhadra, I will introduce you to my brothers",she said dragging subhadra's hands.

Subhadra:"Sure, Dushala"she said smiling.

Dushala dragged Subhadra towards Kauravas,and introduce them to her.She smiled and greeted everyone.They give her an evil smile.

Dushala:"Now come with me, I will introduce your cousins",and she took Subhadra towards Pandavas.

Subhadra:(to Pandavas)"Pranipat"and greeted everyone.

Nakul exchanged a mischievous smile to sahadev and Bheem.

Yudhisthir and Bheem talked to her and they were very much impressed by her behaviour.And they take leave and went towards Balram and Krishna.

Nakul:"So you are my sister Subhadra",he asked smiling.

Subhadra:"Don't I seem like your sister",she said  twinkling her eyes.

Sahadev:"what's this Nakul,are you doubting my sister",he said acting surprisingly.

Dushala:"So,shame on you bratha".

Nakul looked everyone with  wide eyes .By seeing his expression sahadev started giggling.

Nakul:"what a brother are you? He said tapping his hand on sahadev's head.

Both girls started laughing at their craziness.Suddenly Dushala interrupted,

Dushala:"wait a second, where's  bratha Arjun", she asked curiously.

Subhadra was waiting for this movement,her heart started to pound faster,her eyes was searching him from the movement when she reached the palace but she couldn't find him.And she was eagerly waiting for the answer for Dushala's question.

Nakul:(looking Subhadra)"He's out of the palace but he will be here soon",and he looked his twin who was trying to control his laugh.

Dushala:"we will meet him later."she said looking Subhadra.
Subhadra nodded.

Subhadra:"Ok then, Show me your palace Dushala",she said smiling.

Dushala:"ofcourse dear,come with me".
They both walked away from there.

Nakul:"she's beautiful, right sahadev".

Sahadev:"Lucky Arjun bratha!".

They looked each other and started giggling.

Hope you like it.

Stay tuned 🥰😘

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁