Part-73

Sindhu Kingdom

The queen of Sindh was running behind a little boy in the procedure of feeding him. " Suratha.... don't make your mata run like this !", the young boy stopped hearing his Mata's statement and turned towards her with his cute smile.

" That's my son !", Dushala rubbed his hair and feeded the last spoon of food which was left. " Now come let's get ready! We have to get prepared before your pitashree and mamashree !", She pinched his nose with a smile and was about to go while a maid interrupted,
" Hail to the queen! Everything is organised as per your wish Maharani. There's nothing less, all the golds, diamonds,pearls and ratnas has been packed perfectly!".

Dushala nodded smilingly, " But do give a look once again ! There shouldn't be anything that could recede my Subhu's smile. Afterall I'm going to meet her after ages ", She whispered in the past thoughts. The maid nodded and left out for the check.

Dushala turned towards Suratha, " You stay here. I will be back !", She said and left to take out his clothes from Jayadrath's chamber.

She was about to get in but stopped by the talkings that was going on in her chamber.
She peeped in to see Jayadrath talking with Duryodhan and Shakuni.

" I have never let my head down like this because of a mere girl ! She has insulted me by her disrespectful action, mamashree....! My blood still boils in rage..She should not be spared !", Duryodhan armed in anger.

" My dear son! The door seemed closed sometimes, that doesn't mean you have to misspend your precious time by chasing the butterfly . Every little things can become dangerous sometimes !", Gandharraj said in a scornful way.

" I agree with you Gandharraj ! But a slight retribution could be offered to her for offending my mithr !", said Jayadrath with a smirk placing his arm over Duryodhan's shoulder. Duryodhan hummed with a smile.

Dushala stood numb hearing them, " Subhadra", she muttered.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Indraprastha

Nakul rolled the dice and crossed his piece with Arjun's , " yeah ! I won the game! Now come on bratha Arjun, what are you going to do now ?", He jumped out in excitement.
Arjun yawned paying no attention to him.

" Didn't you sleep yesterday bratha Arjun ? You were yawning continuously during the game . What's the matter?", Nakul asked with a mischievous smile on his face.

" I think he's hungry, Nakul !", Bheem commented forwarding one of the ladoo towards Arjun. Arjun shooked his head removing his hand.

" No bratha Bheem! I'm not feeling hungry. Actually I haven't slept properly because of your sister's continuous blabberings.", said Arjun stretching his hands.

" Blabberings !", a voice interrupted him and saw Subhadra and Draupadi who has returned back from the temple. Arjun gulped seeing her lour gaze over him.

He stood up briskly to convince her , but before he could utter anything she inserted the whole Prasadh into his mouth."Now, Don't talk to me !", she said moving away from him.

" This is bad Arya! Telling about your wife's blames to others is not a good act !", Draupadi said while distributing the prasad.
" Yes, yes! Panchali is right ! You shouldn't have done this bratha Arjun!", stated Nakul with a small chuckle tapping Arjun's shoulder making him irate.

It was an afternoon, all the preparations were done to welcome the guests. Duryodhan along with Gandharraj, Jayadrath arrived. Arjun glanced at Subhadra but she kept ignoring him. Her face bloomed with a smile when she saw Dushala and her little coming.

Dushala made a quick glance at Subhadra, her mind brimmed with emotions but she suppressed it hard.
"Dushu..!", Subhadra exclaimed smilingly going towards her but Dushala made a pale face which didn't go noticed by others.

"What happened to you? Are you angry with me ? ", Subhadra asked placing her hand over Dushala's shoulder.

" Don't you know how to behave to a queen !", Dushala yelled removing subhadra's hand from her shoulder making everyone surprise.
" Dushu?", Subhadra called out in astonishment.

" And don't you ever call me Dushu! I'm not your sakhi anymore princess. You have insulted my Brathashree by running away from the marriage and now that's the end of our relation!", Dushala shrieked out holding her tears back. Subhadra left from there weepingly followed by Arjun.

Duryodhan smirked and let a glance at Gandharraj and Jayadrath.

______________________________________

Vote and comment.