Part-37

Dwarka

Subhadra was caressing the ring while Parinitha entered the chamber,

"You should Try to forget, Princess", Parinitha said and sat near Subhadra.

"What are you saying Sakhi?", Subhadra asked looking at her.

"Am I not clear Princess?, You have to move on now. How long are you going to stay like this?", Parinitha said sternly.

"I know they are alive sakhi", Subhadra said anticipatedly.

"No Princess, they aren't !", she said and saw subhadra's face fallen.
"I mean princess, if they were alive, why they are not showing them up ", she said placing her hands on subhadra's cheeck.

"I will never give up my hope Sakhi", Subhadra said determinantly.

"I'm scared princess, this hope may put you in great danger", Parinitha said nervously.

"But he promised me sakhi, and I am sure he will come for me", Subhadra said with teary eyes looking at the ring.

"Please try to understand, he is not gonna come for you.", Parinitha said impatiently looking at Subhadra

"One day he will, Sakhi", Subhadra said looking at the ring.

Parinitha sighed and thought sadly"May this belief doesn't spoil your future Princess".

One afternoon,

Parinitha was searching for Subhadra and saw her sitting on the swing in the garden.

"You are here Princess !, I was looking for you in the whole palace", Parinitha said walking towards Subhadra.

"What's the matter Sakhi? Anything wrong?",Subhadra asked curiously.

"No Princess, nothing is wrong", Parinitha said smilingly.
Subhadra smiled.

"I have heard that Prince Krishna is going to Panchal ", Parinitha said looking at Subhadra.

" Panchal !", Subhadra exclaimed with a gentle smile.

"What happened Princess?", Parinitha
asked confusly.

"Nothing Sakhi, it just reminded me of Vrindha and Brihannala", Subhadra said and tried hard to smile.

"Should I repeat the same thing again and again", Parinitha said looking at Subhadra.

Subhadra bowed her head.
Parinitha was about to say something
and stopped suddenly as she saw Krishna and Balram coming towards them.

Subhadra stood up and greeted her brothers.

"Are you okay now?", Balram asked looking at Subhadra.
She nodded slightly.

Balram made her sit on swing and sat near her and said "it's destiny's play, you have to accept it".
Subhadra sighed.

"I know my sister loves her Mata and her brothers so much but you should try to overcome it",he said caressing her hair.
She looked at him and nodded.

"Okay now, give me a smile",he asked smilingly.
She gave him a broad smile.

"Are you coming with me to Panchal?", Krishna asked Subhadra and sat on the other side of her.

"Me ?", she asked looking at Krishna.
Krishna nodded smilingly.

"No kanha, she's not coming anywhere", Balram said looking at him.

"Why bratha?, Let her get a relief from all these", Krishna said smiling.

"But kanha?", Balram asked bemused.