Part-11

Hearing the maid's response Arjun whispered to himself"Why is this all happening to me?"with a disappointed tone.

Nakul on hearing that"Better luck next time bratha",he said and patted on Arjun's shoulder.

Sahadev:"Yes bratha, she's not going anywhere",he said smilingly.

Bheem:"And I am not gonna leave her without teaching a lesson to love ladoos than kheer"he said with a masterly voice.

Nakul and sahadev started laughing and Arjun nodded smiling.

After the feast,they all returned to their chamber.
On the way Arjun heard the tune of the flute,it was from Krishna's chamber.

Arjun went towards Krishna's chamber and he was completely lost in the music.
Krishna saw Arjun and he smiled and stopped reading  the flute but Arjun was unaware about it and he stood completely lost in his own world.

Krishna:(smiling mischievously)"Parth".

But Arjun doesn't seem to hear it.

Krishna:"Paarth.......",he screamed in Arjun's ears and started laughing.

Arjun realised the situation and was embarrassed.

Krishna:"where are you Parth",he asked putting his arm around Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun:"Sorry Madhav, I was lost in your music.It was heavenly!".

Krishna:"Love makes everything heavenly Parth",he looked him with a mischievous smile.

Arjun:"Madhav....!"he called out shyly.

Krishna:"So Parth,is there anyone in your heart?".

Arjun:"No...no.. Madhav, nothing like that",he said with panick.

Krishna looked him with a mischievous smile and said"Alright Parth,I will spare you for now.But if it was my Bhadra,she won't leave until you spoke the truth".

Arjun:"Bhadra !"

Krishna:"Yes Parth, she's a curious one. Haven't you met my sister Subhadra?"he asked smiling.

Arjun:"No Madhav,but I will",he said with a hope.
Then he went to his chamber.

Nakul:(looking at Arjun)"There comes the hero".

Sahadev:"Where were you bratha Arjun?."

Arjun:"I was with Krishna".

Nakul:(mischievously)"oh..... Sahadev,see our bratha Arjun was with his future brother in law it seems....."

Both of them started giggling, Arjun took a pillow and try to beat Nakul.

Nakul:"No brathashree, I will complain this to my sister Subhadra".
Arjun put down the pillow and smiled.

Nakul:"You know bratha,my sister is so beautiful."

Sahadev:"Most beautiful!"

Arjun:"She's my angel!",he smiled.

Sahadev and Nakul::"What?" and both of them started laughing making Arjun shy.

Arjun went towards the window and looked at the moon "Hope I will meet you tomorrow Subhadra",he said and went to bed with excitement.

It was midnight and both the Princess were asleep, Suddenly Dushala kept her hand towards Subhadra which made Subhadra wake up from her sleep.
Subhadra slowly opened her eyes to see Dushala sleeping peacefully that made her smile. She thought for a moment, They were chattering by laying on bed and don't seem to remember when they slept.Subhadra smiled realising the thoughts.

But suddenly something went through her mind and she patted her hand over her forehead and said

"Oh...god,I forget to attend the feast".

Hope you like it.

Stay tuned.

Vote and comment 😁.

And don't worry guys Arsu will meet soon😁😁😁.