Part-75

Subhadra's POV

It was nearly evening, I was busy in sewing up the side part of Arya's upper stole which I had tore up accidentally . And In between, I side glanced at prince Arjun who was sitting by my side and watching me doing the work .

" Please do concentrate on your work Yadav kumari orelse I'm not gonna leave you from here", he faked a stern pointing out at the torn part of his cloth . I pouted and looked at him with innocent eyes but it proved useless. He just gave me a sweet smile and actioned his eyes to the cloth.

I huffed and begun to continue my work while a dasi interrupted us, " Pranipat rajkumari! Angraj's wife is here to meet you ", she said to which I nodded my head merrily.

I put down his half stiched cloth on the bed, " See my saviour has saved me again ", I got up with a proud smile glancing at Arya Arjun.

" It's not fair bhadrey, you are the one who torn my dress and now it's your responsibility to fix it. There's no change in it", he said with a small glare folding his hands.

" Arya! I told you right, it was an accident. Do you think that I would do something like this intentionally? ", I asked looking at him. He smiled and nodded his head in a yes.

I turned my face away from him angrily and saw Vrushali jiji coming.

With a happy heart, I ran to her like a little kid and held her hands in mine. The same flow of emotions was visible in her eyes, " Jiji", I hugged her tightly with teary eyes. After all these years I couldn't meet her. The hurdles and worries never gave me a chance for it. Now at this moment, I feel like all those miseries have came to an end.

" Princess!", she exclaimed to which I passed a small glare. She smiled and looked at me,
" Subhadra dear! How are you doing? It's been years.. I still remember that day and the young girl who I met on the side of the pond". Memories of the past danced over me, I can't even think about it, the way I put myself and dushu in trouble.

" Thanks to you! If you weren't there to guide , I don't know how this crazy girl would have escaped. ", said Arjun with a big broad smile.
Vrushali jiji chuckled taking a glance at me.

" Crazy? ", I asked.
He nodded his head in agreement, " Yes that's what you were. Planning sneak outs without thinking twice and landing up in problems, also dragging others into it. What can I say more.. Playing with others emotions was a fun for you ", His tone was a bit serious than before.

Yes, he was right. It was literally my fault, I shouldn't have done that. Still I could remember the scene, which always give me a trembling sensation over my body.

" Anyway it's over Prince Arjun! If she haven't done that mischief , we wouldn't have met ", Vrushali jiji said placing her hand on my shoulder. I side hugged her passing a smirk at Arya Arjun.

" Hmm... Princess!", she whispered with lack of confidence taking a small glance at Arya and then at me. Feeling of insecurity was quite visible in her eyes, and I could imagine the reason behind it. I looked at Prince Arjun and actioned him to leave the chamber, to which he gave an amused expression.

" Why?!", Before he could ask anything more , I slightly pushed him upto the door and opened it for him. " Now you can leave Prince Arjun ", I said with a witty smile pointing outside.

" What's going on? ", he asked suspiciously as he stepped out of the chamber .

" It's Girls secret!", I pulled his cheeks with a cute smile and closed the door waving him a bye.

_____________________________________

Arjun rubbed his cheeks with his wrist making a dubious face and leaned to the wall waiting for them to come out. While standing, he saw Angraj Karn coming on the way searching for someone here and there. As soon their gaze fell on each other, both turned their face to the other side.

" Excuse me! Have you seen my wife Vrushali anywhere? ", Karn enquired to a maid who was passing by, which didn't go unheard by Arjun. " No I haven't, prince!", The maid nodded her head in a no.

" Don't you worry Angraj! She's safe in my chamber with my wife. They are just having some secret conversations ", stated Arjun without taking a glimpse at Karn.

Karn let out a relief and looked at Arjun who was standing a little away from the door.
" I haven't ask you Prince Arjun! And by the way why are you standing outside, eavesdropping their secret, huh? ", Karn asked in a mocking tone making Arjun angry.

" I guess or you may know it that, this job would be more suitable for your constant companions, bratha Duryodhan and mamashree shakuni!", Arjun answered in a stern voice.

Without paying any attention towards his words, Karn went near the chamber and knocked the door.
" What the heck are you doing? ", asked Arjun confusly glancing at Angraj Karn.

" How could I trust the words of my rival so easily? I have to check upon my wife and encounter whether she's safe or not ", said Karn firmly adjusting his upper stole.

" Rival it seems! Doesn't even know that his own companions is his biggest enemies! ", murmured Arjun annoyingly under his breath.

" Have some patience Arya!", Subhadra exclaimed while opening the door but saw Karn infront of her. " Arya ", Vrushali called out coming towards him.
" Pranipat bratha Karn!", Subhadra greeted him with a smile to which he reciprocated the same.

" How are you princess Subhadra? Sorry to interrupt your discussions , but I just came here looking for Vrushali ", Karn said placing his hands over Vrushali 's shoulder with a soft smile making her blush .

" How Sweet!", Subhadra whispered with a smile and noticed Arjun entering the chamber. She actioned him to see their bond. " Just see them, how adorable! And you, punishing me in the name of a small cloth ", She said hitting his shoulder with hers.

" So? ", Arjun asked hiding his smile to which she passed a small glare and pulled his hair.  " You!", he whispered locking her head slightly between his hand.

" Gandivdhari Arjun  and domestic violence! Does seem to work up ", Karn commented as he saw Subhadra trying to get out from Arjun's hold.
Subhadra giggled as Arjun obediently released his hold.

" And you Yadavkumari? Were you planning to sneak out again? This time don't make my wife involve in your plan ", Karn continued with a smile making her astonished.
Subhadra looked at Vrushali who shooked her head amiss with a bashful smile.

" I knew it from that day itself princess! You know my wife can't hide secrets from me longer ", Karn said taking a glance at Vrushali.

" If it was so, then why haven't you report the matter at the kingdom Angraj? ", Arjun asked bemusedly  not believing his words.

" If it was your fault, I would have surely done that Prince Arjun! Even though she's my rival's wife, I don't have anything against her or anybody.
As always my competitor is you Pandu putr!", Karn smirked and left the chamber with Vrushali.

______________________________________

Vote and Comment.