Part-20

Subhadra reached Dwaraka,and saw everyone standing at the entrance to welcome her.she smiled and greeted everyone.

Rohini:"My little girl has turned into a beautiful lady now", she said hugging Subhadra.

Krishna:"Bratha,our duties has been doubled now".

Balram:"You are right kanha",he said smiling at Subhadra".

Krishna:"Bhadree... I'm warning you, don't try to elope with someone. Got it",he said mischievously.

Subhadra:"What? Elope?", she asked
frownly.

Krishna:"Yes! But don't forget to tell me before you elope",he said and ran away laughing.

Subhadra:"Bratha......., you........",she started running behind.
Balram looked at them and whispered to himself smiling"Nothing can change them".

It was evening, Subhadra was sitting in the garden. She saw Gada coming,

Subhadra:"Bratha! when did you come from Gurukul?"

Gada:"I have to come for my sister right?"

Subhadra:"So, ready with the stories?", she asked with excitement.

Gada smiled and said"You haven't changed yet".

Subhadra:"Should I?"
Gada shooked his head smiling.

Subhadra:"How's Gurukul bratha?"
She asked him with a hope.

Gada:"Gurukul!,you know sister I have really enjoyed there."he saw her hearing him excitly.
He added"You know, prince Arjun was my best friend in Gurukul".

She smiled and  wanted to know about her brothers, especially about Arjun.
Subhadra:"How's my brothers?"

Gada:"They are great warriors Subhu."And he started telling about one by one,
"Bratha yudhisthir, he's ingenious and dedicated to the path of dharma".
"Bratha Bheem, he's fearless and brave and his physical power is unmatchable before others".
"Nakul, he's the good looking among them. He's a sword fighter and has a good way with animals."
"Sahadev, he's good in astrology".

He described about everyone and knowingly avoid talking about Arjun as he wanted to see his sister's reaction.

Subhadra upto this time was impatiently waiting for the turn of Arjun, but Gada hasn't said anything about him.
"Did he forget to tell about Prince Arjun?"."Should I ask him?",she thought confusely.She regained her strength and was about to ask,

Gada:"How's your experience at Kanyakul?",he asked suddenly as he noticed her expressions.

Subhadra:"It was amazing Bratha.... but".

Gada:"But?",he asked smiling mischievously.

Subhadra:"I.. just wanted to.. know.....", she said nervously.

Gada:"To know what?",he asked curiously.

Subhadra:"Eh..mm.. nothing bratha".

Gada:"Nothing?",he asked smiling.

Subhadra:"No bratha, nothing".

Gada:"So, you don't want to know about Prince Arjun",he asked mischievously.

Subhadra:"No..... I mean Yes but eh ..",her face turned completely red.

Gada smiled at her state and asked"So you want to know?".
Subhadra nodded without facing him.

Gada:"So that's the matter?"
She looked at him and smiled.

Gada:"You know Prince Arjun is a great Archer I have ever seen", he said looking at her glittering eyes.
"And you know one more thing sister, he's handsome",he said making Subhadra blush.

_____________________________________

Hastinapur

The welcoming ceremony ended with a tie competition between Arjun and Karna.

(Pandavas chamber)

Bheem:"I won't spare that evil Duryodhan",he shouted with anger.

Arjun:"Yes bratha, he's out of limit",he said with frown.

Sahadev: "And where this his new friend Karna came from".

Nakul:"We have to teach them a lesson".

Yudhisthir:"Calm down! It's not the time for all these stuffs".

Bheem:"But bratha..."
Yudhisthir:"We should not forget the path of dharma".
They all agreed with disappointment.

"Pranipat brothers",a voice interrupted them. They turned to see Dushala standing there smiling.

Nakul:(smilingly)"Bratha, who's this girl?"

Dushala:"call me lady".

Sahadev:"Oh.. I see you are grown up",he said laughing.

Dushala:"Yes I'm a grown up lady".

Bheem:"when did you return from Kanyakul sister?"

Dushala:"Two days before bratha".

Yudhisthir:"how's Kanyakul?"

Dushala:"It was awesome Bratha. You know  subhu and I had great fun there", she said looking at Arjun,who stood smiling.

Arjun:"How is Subhadra?"
Everyone's gaze fell on him but he completely ignored it as to avoid a akward situation.

Dushala:"My Subhu is the excellent student in Kanyakul,and she's perfect in everything. And you know bratha,she is so beautiful and I guess all Princes of Aryavart will surrender before her'',she said smiling at Arjun.

Arjun listened everything with a smile on his face.

Nakul:"It will be like that,as she's the sister of the handsome Prince Nakul",he said proudly.

Sahadev:"Bratha Bheem,did you hear anything?"

Bheem:"No Sahadev, I haven't hear anything",he said pulling his ears.
Nakul frowned at them.
Everyone laughed.

Nakul:"Will my sister come for the ceremony?",he asked and gave a mischievous smile to Arjun.

Yudhisthir:"The invitation has been already sent to Dwaraka".

Dushala:"I have also sent a personal invitation to her".

Nakul:"So she will be coming right",he said looking at Arjun, who was constantly smiling.

Dushala:"I can't give any guarantee to that",she said acting little serious.

Sahadev:"Why?"

Dushala:"what if she went to meet her Prince charming",she said without facing them".

Arjun's smile began to fade away,and he asked with trembling words"Her Prince charming?"

Nakul:(shocked)"What?"

Sahadev:"She have a prince charming!",he asked in an unbelievable tone.

Dushala:"Yes bratha",she said trying not to laugh and went out of the chamber quickly as to escape from the next questions.
She peeped in between and saw them looking shocked and confused.

"I fooled you guys",she whispered herself smiling and went to her chamber.

______________________________________

Hope you like it

Stay tuned

Vote and comment

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿