Part-4

Arjun went towards his chamber and walked to the window. He was lost in thoughts about Subhadra.

"What is happening with me?"why did I behave in such a manner?",he thought himself.
" Subhadra...!"who are you?"what have you done on me?".Is this love? but....how can this be?"we have never met".
"I don't know why your name makes me smile",he thought while looking out of the window.

Suddenly , Nakul and sahadev entered his room, but Arjun was lost in his thoughts,so he didn't noticed them.

Nakul: "what are you thinking about bratha Arjun?", He asked smirking.

Arjun didn't hear him.
Sahadev placed his arm upon Arjun.
Suddenly Arjun came out from his thoughts.

Arjun:"what are you both doing here?", He asked astonishingly.

Nakul:"so you didn't hear me bratha?", He asked smilingly.

Arjun tried to control his nervousness. Seeing it Nakul asked smiling"I think you are out of your mind".

Sahadev smiled and joined him"Yes Nakul! Looks like bratha Arjun is not here".

Nakul:"I think bratha is dreaming of someone", he said and both  the brothers started giggling.

Arjun:"No..! not at all. I'm not thinking of Subhadra".he said suddenly without realising the fact.

Nakul:"what? Subhadra?we haven't ask you about her," he said trying not to laugh. Arjun stood there with embarrassment.

By noticing the expression of Arjun they couldn't control their laugh. Both the twins laughed making Arjun shy

.

Hope U guys are enjoying it.

Vote and comment.