Part-47

Subhadra looked at the letter sighly.

Parinitha noticed Subhadra and grabbed the letter from her and looked through it.

"I didn't expect prince Duryodhan to be so good",she said looking at the letter.

"What do you mean?", Subhadra asked befuddled.

"He have understood the true face of your Prince Arjun , but what about you still believing him", Parinitha said with a aggravate look.

"Please stop it Parinitha! I don't want to hear anything more", Subhadra said moving towards the window.

"How long you can escape from the truth, princess!", Parinitha asked moving towards Subhadra.

"What do you want me to do then?", Subhadra asked peevedly.

"As usual ,I want you to stay away from Prince Arjun!", Parinitha said looking straightly into her eyes.
Subhadra looked at her puzzled.

"What can I conclude by this silence?", Parinitha asked sternly.
Subhadra didn't respond.

"I need an answer from you Princess", Parinitha said keeping her hands over subhadra's shoulder.

"I don't really understand! why are you blaming him for everything?", Subhadra said removing her hands.

"Blaming?", Parinitha said laughingly.
"Are you completely out of your sense!, That  Now, the truth seems to be appear like a blame to you", she asked with exasperation.

"Because, That isn't the truth!", Subhadra said intolerancly.

"So, that means I'm lying?", Parinitha asked downhearedly looking at Subhadra.

Subhadra felt a little bad for hurting  her dear Sakhi, who always give  her support and love in all the distressed situations. She stood still bowing her head with guilt.

"I really have to get this in return for standing beside you in every harshful situations and doing everything that I could, for your bright future", Parinitha continued with crocodile tears.

Subhadra's eyes filled with tears, Parinitha noticed it and hugged her and said"I know it's not your fault dear, You are still unaware of choosing the right people. "
Subhadra sighed.

"Don't trust anyone sincerely, people can change suddenly. You know it right, how he has broken your trust", Parinitha said soothing Subhadra.
Subhadra nodded slightly.

"If you trust me, then promise me that from now on days you will hear my words", Parinitha said forwarding her hands.
Subhadra gulped and looked at her with perturbed eyes.

"I promise that, I will try to follow your words", she said tearfully placing her hand over Parinitha's hand.

"I think you can trust prince Duryodhan, he appears to be a loyal one", Parinitha said smilingly cupping subhadra's face.
Subhadra led out a small smile.

Suddenly a maid interrupted Subhadra saying that Princes Balram and Krishna want her presence now in their chamber.
Subhadra nodded and left.

"You Really have to study  how to choose a right person princess!", Parinitha whispered depravedly wiping her fake tears.

Subhadra went towards Balram and Krishna's chamber and saw them discussing something.

She greeted them and asked curiously"Why did you call me here bratha?".

"We need to talk to you about your sakhi's marriage", Balram replied looking at her.

"Dushala's marriage? what's There to talk?", she asked confusly looking at them.

"It's your best friend's marriage, so you have to leave early to Hastinapur", Krishna said smilingly.

"Early? Then what about you all", she asked aghastly looking at them.

"We have to handle some works here, and don't worry we will be reaching there at the time", Krishna said with a tranquil gaze.

"But bratha... I would like to accompany with you all", she said timorously.

"If she like to come with us then why are you compelling her Kanha", Balram asked inquisitively.

"Bratha, a person will always wish his friends to be near him as a support, in all his auspicious and hard days",he said looking at Balram.
Balram nodded.

"I think Dushala too wishes the same",he said taking glance at Subhadra.
Subhadra nodded smilingly.

"But bratha, I have to go alone right?", she asked desperately.

"Don't worry princess, I will surely accompany with you to Hastinapur", Parinitha interrupted them and entered the room.
Subhadra smiled and nodded.

"That's good, Parinitha will take care of you then", Balram said with a smile.
Subhadra nodded.

"Take no one's word for anything, including mine- but trust your experience", Krishna said Caressing her hair.

Subhadra smiled at him confusly and left the chamber for getting ready for the journey.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hastinapur

"I know that you will come!, No.. no.. no.., you have to come!!!!", Dushala jumped with joy holding the letter from Subhadra.

"My Sakhi is coming, so you do one thing, get others and arrange a chamber for her now", Dushala said looking at the maid.

The maid nodded and was about to leave while Dushala stopped her " Or else you do one thing, inform this to Mata. This time I will arrange the chamber for my Sakhi!", she said smilingly.
The maid nodded and left her chamber.

"I have to start my work now",she joyously left the chamber.

Nakul and Arjun was walking through the corridor, while they saw Dushala coming merrily with a scroll on her hand.

"Looks like our little sister started dreaming before her marriage", Nakul whispered slowly to Arjun.
Arjun nodded smilingly.

"Dushala! You looks so happy today, what's the matter? Is this letter from Prince Jayadrath", Nakul asked teasingly stopping Dushala on her way.

"No.. bratha.. not from Prince..", she said blushingly.

"Oh.. really?", Nakul asked coughing.

"Yes bratha, it's not from him. It is from my Subhu...", she said pouting.

"Subhadra..!", Nakul exclaimed taking a glance at Arjun.

"Yes bratha Subhu...!, Your intimate partner in crime", Dushala said giggling.
Arjun smiled at Nakul.

"Why are you smiling bratha, I will soon get a chance to.....", she stopped in between realising the fact.
Arjun bowed his head.

"I'm sorry bratha, I....", she said desperately looking at Arjun.
Arjun sighed.

"Leave it then, now where are you going?", Arjun asked faking a smile.

"Oh.. I forget it, I was going to arrange the chamber for her", she said patting her forehead.

"May I help you?", Arjun asked smilingly.

"There's no need for it Arjun!,As long as I'm here", Duryodhan interrupted them with a smile.

"Dushala, you go and start arranging, I will be coming",he said looking at Dushala.
Dushala nodded and left.

Arjun looked at him annoyingly to which he returned a evil smile.

"Keep on Trying  hard but She doesn't even like to have  you near my dear brother! ", Duryodhan said smirking and left from there.

______________________________________

Vote and comment.