Part-46

My heart beat got intensed, when I reach around the forest.
"The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own."I thought and sighed.

I think my brothers noticed my state and patted my shoulder.
"Everything will be well", I heard bratha Yudhisthir whispering.
I nodded and smiled slightly but my heart twinged.

I looked forward to see Sahadev coming. I can see his astonished eyes that was staring at us.
He greeted her and led a small smile to us. He walked along with us silently and didn't bother to ask anything.

Once we reached near the house, I lagged my speed as I blurly noticed the faces that was glaring at me with shock.

I fixed my gaze down on to the ground as I was not having enough courage to face her. I know that I have done something very unfair towards her and it's my duty to confess before her but I felt helpless.

I heard Nakul enquiring about the fact, and my brothers told about the incident.
I can feel her strong gaze over me, but I wasn't dare to look up.

I know she will be angry on me and I was completely ready to accept her outburst wholeheartedly. But there was no response from her side . I really felt guilt for breaking her heart.

When everyone went towards Mata, I slowly lifted my eyes to her's. My heart ached by seeing her broken state.
I moved forward to console her but she hesitated and moved from there quickly.

I stood there still as if a rock. I thought it was a dream, I thought it wasn't real. But the pain really hurts and it's really how I feel.

Memories keep coming back with all of the tears. I hear your voice and  quick the smile came on my face but now I felt like it is completely disappeared. I don't know what was happening to me, the only thing I want is to held your hand. I sighed and moved towards them.

Another thing that shocked me was hearing Mata's response. I didn't expect this from her. I know it's not her fault, it was completely mine. I'm the only one who's responsible for the tears of two ladies.

I heard Mata telling to take her words back, but we never disobeyed her. I felt helpless. I saw Draupadi, walking out from there. I followed  with Mata to console her.

Half of my trouble was solved when Madhav reached. I felt a little relief when he was around me.
When Madhav asked Subhadra if she's willing to join him. My mind was continuously spelling her  not to go.

When Madhav left her behind, my heart was solaced. I know she wanted to go but I don't wanted to let her go.

I decided to talk but suddenly bratha Balram came in between. I was in a fret. I saw her outbursting her emotions on bratha Balram. My heart got melted, only thing I do is to blame on myself.

Again my opportunities to talk with her were taken away by her sakhi and Draupadi.

When she gave that ring of mine to Draupadi, my heart was cessated.
I didn't expect this from her side. I felt like she hate me so much that she don't even want a single memory of me, I thought and sighed.

When I find out a last way to talk, her sakhi Parinitha stopped me. I don't know what is wrong with her sakhi. She don't even allow me to talk with Subhadra.

And how nicely she acted before Subhadra, I was shocked seeing her.
I really felt something fishy about her behaviour. I think she's the one who's trying to sow the seeds of hate on Subhadra.

I wanted to tell Subhadra what I feel, but when I saw her hateful response, I think I don't have any right to speak now. I left  disheartengly.

"Will she ever love me like she used to? Hope this will not be our last meet. I'm sure one day, you will be mine, completely mine.
"Madhav help me!", I thought.

"Parth !",a voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned to see Madhav.

"Madhav, you here?", I asked him with excitement.

"I felt like you remembered me Parth?he asked with a mischievous smile.
I smiled at his tactics.

"Well leave it Parth!, I came here to tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow", he said looking at me.

"Madhav, do you want to go?", I asked desperately to which he nodded.
I sighed.

"Is there anything bothering you?",he asked placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Eh...no .. Madhav", I said shooking my head.

"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it..",he said smilingly.
I nodded.

Months passed,

It was when Dushala's marriage is fixed with  Jayadrath, King of Sindh .
Duryodhan has sented an invitation to Dwaraka inviting them for the marriage functions and personal one to Subhadra.

Arjun's chamber

"Bratha, I heard that a invitation is send to Dwaraka", Nakul said looking at Arjun.
Arjun smiled.

"Will she come?", Nakul asked doubtfully.

"She will !, She have to Nakul. It's our Dushala's marriage", Arjun said hopefully.
Nakul nodded.

"I was waiting for this movement!", Arjun whispered slowly closing his eyes.

_____________________________________

Dwaraka

"Princess, you have a personal letter from prince Duryodhan", Parinitha said handing over the letter to Subhadra.

"Prince Duryodhan!", Subhadra exclaimed and opened the letter and started to read.

Pranipat Princess,

I happily invite you for the marriage of my sister and your dear sakhi Dushala with King Jayadrath.

I have already sent an official invitation to Dwaraka, but this one is specifically for you.
I think you will be happy to hear that your sakhi is getting married but at the same time , I know you will be desparated for coming to Hastinapur.

This all happened because of that evil Arjun. I know you loved him but what did he do in return. His intention was only to break your heart. When he saw a beautiful lady before him, he have forgotten about you and your love. That's the only truth Princess, I swear.

I guess,now you have got an perfect image of him in your mind. Trust me Princess... He's not made for you.

Try to overcome it, I know you can...
I will be always by your side. Be bold and get ready for your sakhi's marriage. I will be waiting for your arrival.

Your's faithfully
Prince Duryodhan

______________________________________

Vote and comment